Hard on Hoes Part 16: Chicago Public School Addition

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
It's more the fact black people eqaute discipline = violence @The Nigerian was talking about this recently. We beat our kids too much, and over nothing.
Glad somebody was listening.

The Black community in general has this twisted fixation on extreme physical coercion as a means to an end, especially when that end is some idea of "discipline." It has to stop.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fuk him for throwin that girl down some stairs, and fuk her for tryin' to put hands on a grown azz man. How do you even get into a conversation, much less a fight, with the man who stands in the hallway making sure you get to class and not loiter? Lol...

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
her male cousins got this

:yes:

And this is how black men get killed. Cause the female can't handle her emotions, assaults the man, catches beats, then calls Supes for retaliation. Just last night someone posted a story of a Supes getting killed due to a similar situation.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It's true. Me and most of the people I know aren't exposed to this mess everyday (like his post said). If stuff like this your daily reality, you are probably ratchet.

That sounds like someshyt some white folks would say :why: are u blamin people who have to grow up and live in these conditions :why:

The reality is that these things happen everyday (to all races)

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
That sounds like someshyt some white folks would say :why: are u blamin people who have to grow up and live in these conditions :why:

The reality is that these things happen everyday (to all races)

He is the one that made it about black people by saying 'because we see black women fighting men everyday." My statement didn't even say black people (or any race for that matter) and could have been universal to anybody.

Maybe you should correct him and let him know that it happens to all races instead of trying to police my opinion which didn't even mention race. So miss me with that white person bullshyt. I didn't freaking grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth. That stuff was around me, but it wasn't my reality. You don't have to see that shyt everyday. You don't have to look at ratchet ass world star hip hop videos.

You can grow up in poverty and not be ratchet. You can grow up in poverty and not see this mess everyday (part of it will depend on where you are hanging and what you are doing). Again, if this is your reality everyday either at home, on your facebook, or because you look this type of stuff up on the Internet everyday, you are probably ratchet. You can disagree with my opinion, but it's MY opinion.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
that bytch rose from the dead, to get socked again, then went back to being dead :heh: :heh:

tumblr_mj7sltvtd41r1p785o1_500.gif

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
It's more the fact black people eqaute discipline = violence. We beat our kids too much, and over nothing.

So how do you suggest disciplining them? Put em timeout like white people or talking to them while every word you say goes in one ear and out the other?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
He is the one that made it about black people by saying 'because we see black women fighting men everyday." My statement didn't even say black people (or any race for that matter) and could have been universal to anybody.

Maybe you should correct him and let him know that it happens to all races instead of trying to police my opinion which didn't even mention race. So miss me with that white person bullshyt. I didn't freaking grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth. That stuff was around me, but it wasn't my reality. You don't have to see that shyt everyday. You don't have to look at ratchet ass world star hip hop videos.

You can grow up in poverty and not be ratchet. You can grow up in poverty and not see this mess everyday (part of it will depend on where you are hanging and what you are doing). Again, if this is your reality everyday either at home, on your facebook, or because you look this type of stuff up on the Internet everyday, you are probably ratchet. You can disagree with my opinion, but it's MY opinion.

:whoa: Calm down. Nobody is trying to police your opinion. You can think whatever u want. All I'm sayin is (and u mentioned it now) is that u can grow up in "ratchet" enviornments and not be ratchet.