Come back and show me the women scavenger ways, breh
:mjcry:

@damn_ese

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
OP the tinder algorithm gives you an internal attractiveness score based on who likes your profile

When you make an account you get placed at the top of random people's swipe piles. If you bio or profile pics are ass and you fix them it will take a minute to build your score back up cuz women gotta swipe on you before you get shown to the attractive women again. You'll also get penalized for swiping right a lot.
They'll do this to try and get you to pay for premium so you'll be able to move your shot into the attractive women's decks...
If I was you I'd just keep it on the side and use my network or places I go to meet people unless you're super busy then you might have to pay... :scusthov:
Lmao tinder really fukked up because it show me the fine skinny and slim thick women all mixed in together then after I done swiped through them it’s multiple bigger women in a row. Discriminatory as hell lol I can’t even imagine what ours look like to them.

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
@A Pimp Named Slickback one thing I forgot to mention is that if you're in an area with lots of cacs or Asian women you'll need to go more OD on your profile to pull them as well cuz they will swipe left on you for shyt black women find conventionally attractive sometimes and fukk up your score. shyt lowkey annoying lol.
But this is pretty much all I remember from when I was on that shyt heavy, best of luck to you breh
what do you mean breh?

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Why do my "recommended interests" potential matches on Tinder still ONLY include these skinny basic white bytches?

I have not swiped right on a single one since 1am last night once I created my account?
:gucci:

On to Hinge. Deleting this bullshyt
:unimpressed:

This is why the online dating game is over. It's been fukked since 2018. Because these basic ass white bytches are also the "top picks" on Tinder

Sloppy ass overweight white women have bios like "be rough with me but I need a massage first. Don't be ugly"

bytch what????
:gucci:

:unimpressed:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I switched up my bio and my pics. fukk Tinder. I wont delete it because of my matches. But I downloaded Bumble and have been eating off Hinge so far

I put a Bible verse in my bios. Basically one that says beauty fades but a god-fearing woman will forever be revered

Also have prompts about self-love and honesty. If I'm fukking, I'm fukking the high character women
:mjlit:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I paid that price for Hinge

And brehs.........

I really might just change this title to Hinge Appreciation because this shyt right here is unexplainably amazing

Endless amount of quality women
intentional matches
Humble respectful women
Gorgeous black women everywhere
My preferences matter here

I can't pay this amount of money anywhere outside to eat like this
:wow:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Brehs gonna learn not to waste their lives in front of a screen

Quality over quantity all day
Hinge is a supplement to life

It's a tool, not the lone resource

But you can't do everything outside all the time. What's 20 something dollars?

It's worth it, trust me