Get Hinge brehs :wow:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Tinder was poppin last decade. It was easy to eat off that app between 2013-2019. As soon as they added a subscription fee service it declined from there.
Tinder has been dead for years breh. It’s been overrun by bots and thots advertising their Instagram/OF.

Most real people are on Hinge, Bumble and Facebook Dating
Facebook dating and Hinge is the best out of the two. Bumble is a hit or miss. Most women don’t have game they’re passive so they’re either hold onto the match not saying anything or they’re send a basic opener “hey” or hi”.

The baddest women imo you have to approach in person

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Bumble toxic? I thought it was the other way around.
Then again I’ve been out the dating game since 2018 since I found wifey on bumble.
I remember Tinder being more toxic kinda I mean did get some off there but Bumble has the Women need to message you first thing

Last edited:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been chilling since November and not having any interaction with women past a platonic level

After the inner battle, I gave in. I re-downloaded Tinder because it's easy to get matches and simple

Hinge takes too long and you get only 5 swipes a day. Bumble is toxic. Any other app is irrelevant

I'm just looking for genuine women. Friends, whatever else. I don't have any expectations
:yeshrug:

Even if I did match with someone down to slam ass, she would have to be trustworthy and genuine. Can't go raw in any girl these days

But bruh

Wtf is up with this app?
:gucci:

Are these problems just me or do yall experience them too?

Why are there so many skinny white women?
:gucci:

Why are there so many women who are clear walking red flags?

Why are there women who have "looking for friends only" in their bios but booty pics?????

Why have I only found less than 10 women worth swiping right on after using this shyt for an hour?

I used Tinder years ago when I was insecure, desperate, and not nearly as attractive as I am now

I used to swipe right on EVERY GIRL years ago

It's like night and day. And the prices for these damn subscriptions

Tinder plus for 25 dollars a month? This is the 3rd tier membership

You don't even want to know the price of Tinder Platinum
:francis:

shyt is almost predatory. Taking advantage of men who have trouble finding women on there that are interested

Paying over 25 dollars a month. For THESE WOMEN???

Only reason I haven't deleted this app yet is because it's been over an hour. I'm probably deleting it tomorrow night. Because this whole shyt is pathetic

And it reminds me why I haven't dated since November. This is a lost generation
:francis:

Whenever I'm ready to really put myself out there romantically, imma just meet women at brunches, libraries, poetry jams, and places like that where I'm comfortable

This online shyt is for the birds (do not ask me how)
Username to post content ratio isn't adding up :francis:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Yeah I got about 20 right swipes in my swipe bank on tinder. But I gotta pay to unlock em.

Last time I had done that I was getting swipes but not what I got now when I didn’t pay for it.

The truth about all my matches is that we either talk on tinder and communication falls off OR we exchange numbers and nothing comes of it after 😂 idk man

It be all of the above that y’all said plus the fact that a lot of these chicks be boring as fukk. Make me not wanna put effort in.

If I were to see em in person I’d probably press harder but for me to not have really interacted with you it’s gonna take more than some funny texts to get me applying pressure.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Yeah I got about 20 right swipes in my swipe bank on tinder. But I gotta pay to unlock em.

Last time I had done that I was getting swipes but not what I got now when I didn’t pay for it.

The truth about all my matches is that we either talk on tinder and communication falls off OR we exchange numbers and nothing comes of it after 😂 idk man

It be all of the above that y’all said plus the fact that a lot of these chicks be boring as fukk. Make me not wanna put effort in.

If I were to see em in person I’d probably press harder but for me to not have really interacted with you it’s gonna take more than some funny texts to get me applying pressure.

There in lies the problem, online dating is too impersonal. The vibe just ain’t there and it’s like shopping on Amazon. When you approach in real time you can feel the nervous anticipation energy. You can feel that it’s natural.

Online that shyt too “who can take the best photos and flex” game. Hard to seriously compete if you don’t wanna invest in the best of the best pictures. Plus the girls be looking better than they actually are. Look good online then be a few points lower in a real meeting. I can get matches but it’s too transactional for me.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
There in lies the problem, online dating is too impersonal. The vibe just ain’t there and it’s like shopping on Amazon. When you approach in real time you can feel the nervous anticipation energy. You can feel that it’s natural.

Online that shyt too “who can take the best photos and flex” game. Hard to seriously compete if you don’t wanna invest in the best of the best pictures. Plus the girls be looking better than they actually are. Look good online then be a few points lower in a real meeting. I can get matches but it’s too transactional for me.
I’m the low key of the low key too lol I don’t do the pics at all man. That right there is already points off but then you get into the bios and it’s like this shyt turns into a pick me pick me pick me type of deal.

you got every chick having fake eyebrows or a michelob light in they picture like that’s cute or something, as stated by someone else “the 5s are 10s” because of the amounts of guys boosting them just cause they tryna knock something down.

The pecking order is scrambled and it’s really just about advertisement. I’m the coolest man chillest individual but they’ll never know it because I don’t have a speedboat picture or a pic of me on the sand or whatever else 😂

Idk I’ve met some cool chicks all fine but it usually dies off quick.

Women I meet in person can’t get enough of me and some of them that are stuck on me have never had anything besides hellos and how are yous.

so I know it’s not me 😂 the app just strange.

Moesha’s Overbearing Dad

Go to your room Miles
Daps
Reppin
I had to delete Hinge... It was like a smorgasbord of women and they WILL come at you.. I was eating good BUT I will say this.. they were allllllll looking for long term situations and stood on it.... Did I GTD?? Yeah ...but my age group.. these women want long term situations and are not with the shyt we was doing in our 20's

I will say this.. there are ALOT of single moms on there

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
You are ready now, you wouldn't be swiping if you weren't
I might just be apprehensive because I don't want to be the "broke nikka with money". I went from uglygang to a handsome guy who is constantly tempted to have sex with fellow female employees outside of work. I dont want to fukk everything. Because that's never been me. Even more so now since I finally have a healthy self-esteem. I see how ugly alot of these women are inside

Still, physically.........
:noah: :francis:

The flesh is weak. But my mental, spiritual, physical and sexual health are the most important things in my life and my main priority

Gotta stay true to myself. I need someone genuine. No matter if it's a wife, friend, girlfriend, or FWB. Ideally wanted to meet women in person organically. In the meantime, imma build my network on Hinge and go from there