Going on my first date in 5 years and my 2nd in my entire life tomorrow. Any advice? UPDATE: :francis:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I don’t think you did too badly, and you could probably get a second date, since you weren’t a creep.

However, you’re veering too close to friend zone territory, and the second date will seal that if you handle it the same way you did the first. I usually hate pickup artists, but they have this idea of framing that I think is useful. You need to create and maintain the frame of this being a romantic interaction. Meaning you’re not just shooting the shyt, you’re proactively flirting, teasing, making her laugh.

Next date if there is a next date, take her to a nice lounge and move on from the small talk topics
She unmatched me so it's confirmed that I'm not getting a second date. But being more romantic does works wonders!

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
She unmatched me so it's confirmed that I'm not getting a second date. But being more romantic does works wonders!

You dodged a bullet.

She's a white Kendrick fan (they go hand in hand really) which means she's ultimately mentally ill, identifies as they/them and wants to protest every little thing in the world. People like that will drain you.

Find yourself a nice black girl that likes Drake and just keeps to herself and you'll be aight :myman:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
@JadeB have you ever been on a date with an elementary school teacher before?

Certain personality types sometimes cluster into specific career paths. K-5 teachers tend to be more patient about things, in general.

They can be slutbuckets too, but there’s a certain quality about some of them that allows them to appreciate slowing down and enjoying the little things about someone. They can be excellent at conflict management and seeing the subtle but good qualities in people. You’re also more likely to find a “blerd” type of woman.

RN’s can be amazing people but they tend to be more “out there”, and may appreciate a faster pace and dates with bigger/brighter personalities.

Where some RN’s may live like they want to stay young forever, some teachers can’t wait to get old.

*disclaimer: nothing is absolute about what I said. I spent a lot of time working a lot of medical staff, and know a LOT of elementary school teachers.
I worked for an elementary school before but I got along with most of the women I worked with except for one. I meshed well with this one sista who was a blerd. She wasn't my type physically, but had a lot in common with hobbies so if she had a slamming body, I could see having a future with. You might be onto something with the teacher stuff.

RNs are cool but they definitely want the fast lifestyle

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I must say you didn't do bad. But you should have flirted with her and said some rated g romantic things like compliment her beauty or something.

And no first bumps. You were supposed to do the 80/20. You initiate the hug and she receives.

Also, when on a date with a woman, esp black women you have to guide them and show them your interests. Reason is most black women have 0 interests that are enjoyable and most of their current interests come from pasta relationships and friendship with men. A lot of black women are boring. This this was your time to shine by showing her all the thing you were into. You should've never let her look for music on her own. Since she told you what he father was into you should've took the initiative to seek out more music for her.

Lastly guide the woman by light touches on the small of her back and gentle tugs of the hand is a way to guide them.

But this isn't absolute advice, some women like it, some don't. I know southern women like to guided by men so I'm not sure where you at or the culture there.

All in all...this was a warm up. On to the next chick.

Take the new lady to the museum and show off your intelligence. Women like learning cause half the time they don't seek knowledge on their own

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
You dodged a bullet.

She's a white Kendrick fan (they go hand in hand really) which means she's ultimately mentally ill, identifies as they/them and wants to protest every little thing in the world. People like that will drain you.

Find yourself a nice black girl that likes Drake and just keeps to herself and you'll be aight :myman:
Wait she is white???? That explains the dog then

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So I went on the date and I royally fukked up:francis:

We met up at the coffeehouse and we ordered some coffee. I tried to pay with cash but the barista said that the place is cashless. I left my card at home and I don't have Google Pay :francis:. So my date ended up paying for both of our drinks:francis:
I tried to pay her back but she insisted that I don't. We sat down and it was a little awkward even though I tried my best to look cool. We talked about concerts, traveling, our friends, and pets since she brought her dog with her. I tried to be funny by referencing SpongeBob but she said she wasn't the biggest fan of the show. Like she knew most of the references but she just wasn't that much into it. She's a fan of Kendrick and hated Drake so they were some commonalities and she fukks with Omar Apollo and went to his concert. But she mixed up ScHoolboy Q and Jay Rock when I told her that I went to his concert during the summer.

We went to the record store next door and I tried to show her some of the records I'm into. She was like "that's cool!" She told me me her dad's birthday was coming up and that her dad was into 70s soul music so she got some Bill Withers, Etta James, and Marvin Gaye and I was :ohhh: so I showed her Curtis Mayfield's debut album and she said she didn't recognize any of the songs but she'll check them out. But we were mainly doing our own thing but checking out records separately.

When it was time to go, I didn't knew what was the appropriate goodbye gesture and reached in for a fist bump but she said "let's just hug!" We did and we went our separate ways but I had the :francis: face as I walked toward my car.

I doubt I'm getting a second date

This is all a troll right?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Terrible advice.
OP make sure you mention how much daps and reps you got on here. Tell them stories about rep wars, T-Unit, and call her a cac when you message her. When she asks what a cac is make sure your next message says "negged". Leave the date early after introducing yourself saying you're 1 starring her appearance and tell her you gotta go dap your brehs thecoli and you'll teleport to her p*ssy later to slam ass then bush her

LMFAO IM HOWLING :russ:

hold this rep breh :dead:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
So I went on the date and I royally fukked up:francis:

We met up at the coffeehouse and we ordered some coffee. I tried to pay with cash but the barista said that the place is cashless. I left my card at home and I don't have Google Pay :francis:. So my date ended up paying for both of our drinks:francis:
I tried to pay her back but she insisted that I don't. We sat down and it was a little awkward even though I tried my best to look cool. We talked about concerts, traveling, our friends, and pets since she brought her dog with her. I tried to be funny by referencing SpongeBob but she said she wasn't the biggest fan of the show. Like she knew most of the references but she just wasn't that much into it. She's a fan of Kendrick and hated Drake so they were some commonalities and she fukks with Omar Apollo and went to his concert. But she mixed up ScHoolboy Q and Jay Rock when I told her that I went to his concert during the summer.

We went to the record store next door and I tried to show her some of the records I'm into. She was like "that's cool!" She told me me her dad's birthday was coming up and that her dad was into 70s soul music so she got some Bill Withers, Etta James, and Marvin Gaye and I was :ohhh: so I showed her Curtis Mayfield's debut album and she said she didn't recognize any of the songs but she'll check them out. But we were mainly doing our own thing but checking out records separately.

When it was time to go, I didn't knew what was the appropriate goodbye gesture and reached in for a fist bump but she said "let's just hug!" We did and we went our separate ways but I had the :francis: face as I walked toward my car.

I doubt I'm getting a second date

whole date sounds like The Roots music video or something :wow:

Last edited: