Get Hinge brehs :wow:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I think my nephew is going to propose to the girl he met of Hinge a year or so back.

In all honesty. Of all the dating apps it feels the most fair to men, if that makes any sense.

Even if you don't pay. I think you get to send 5 messages a day or something like that and you get a Rose a week to message a dime of your choosing.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hinge is a supplement to life

It's a tool, not the lone resource

But you can't do everything outside all the time. What's 20 something dollars?

It's worth it, trust me

Fam if people don't want to hear you out then it's on them. Ive met a bunch of women off of bumble,hinge, and in person. I wouldn't waste any time trying to change the mind of people whose minds are already made up

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I don't approve of you using the Lord's name in vain

And the queens I matched with wouldn't either
:wow:

I can't pay money for this level of greatness anywhere outside. I have no words
:mjcry:
rick-ross-yes.gif

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Fam if people don't want to hear you iut then it's on them. I net a bunch of women off of bumble,hinge, and in person. I wouldn't waste any time trying to change the mind of people whose minds are already made up
That's the last post imma make to the lost nikkas. The group of nikkas I was in yesterday

May 26th 2023 at 6:28 PM EST. The day @A Pimp Named Slickback 's life changed forever
:wow:

Game is game

And you might not find this game in the pinned gems thread

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The algorithm thinks you’re ugly if you are getting ugly women as options to swipe 🤷‍♂️. It’s ok only about 10-15 percent of men do well on there. I was on there for about a year and a half about a year after my fiancé passed away. I slept with 7 women on there it’s not impossible but there are guys who never got a real match or date and they post on Reddit. Far more men on there than woman and average and ugly woman egos get elevated on there due to desperate men and the number dynamics.
Women and men perceived as conventionally attractive eat off dating apps in the sense that you'll get some sex and a few dates. No genuine relationships are being built there. It's sad seeing female profiles where they type their whole life story and emphasize how they're looking for something real or whatever only to just get slutted out yet again or ignored.

Nothing beats an organic meet up if you're trying to get a real thing going. Meeting at classes, the gym, just sparking up a conversation in line at a store or being introduced by friends etc. It's still undefeated as the goat way of meeting people for long term relationships.

If you're a man with a decent amount of muscle, color coordinated and fitted clothes, photos taken of you while you're doing fun things then you can clap some cheeks or kill time texting with these women but the odds are also definitely weighed in women's favor so be prepared to get ghosted, left on read, or dumped after you smash a few times.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I got on hinge for the first time about a month ago ,and it's nothing but your basic starbucks white girls that show up.

I tried changing my preference to latinas/black but you have to pay for that?

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Met one of if not the freakiest woman in my life off of hinge
Word. Met a legit throat GOAT nympho off hinge. bytch would suck me dry, have my piece in her tonsils (pause) all teary eyed like it was the head Olympics, every time she came over. :wow:

I had to cut her off though, broad was a complete looney tune. Also, one day my homie was leaving my crib as she was coming through and told me she got dropped off by some hood nikkas, HUGE red flag. I ain't wanna be caught lacking on some set up shyt. She was THICK af though with a round plump ass and could take dikk extremely well. A nikka would be pounding this broad from back like she owed me money, she aint squirm nor fidget, just yelling hella loud that I know for a FACT my neighbors would hear each time. I would fukk this bytch for a good hour and after some time past and we smoked some kush, she'd want more. :wtf:

After a while I just completely ghosted her after some silly shyt she did but the broad musta messaged me 3 times after that "hey", "what you up to", "hey". Aint respond til this day, could easily hit her back up but naw. bytch musta been a real life succubus, I had to cut her loose man. :francis:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I got on hinge for the first time about a month ago ,and it's nothing but your basic starbucks white girls that show up.

I tried changing my preference to latinas/black but you have to pay for that?
Nope. Not even if you put it as a deal-breaker. But for a few dollars, you can eat better in a day than you could ever eat in a year at the club

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Word. Met a legit throat GOAT nympho off hinge. bytch would suck me dry, have my piece in her tonsils (pause) all teary eyed like it was the head Olympics, every time she came over. :wow:

I had to cut her off though, broad was a complete looney tune. Also, one day my homie was leaving my crib as she was coming through and told me she got dropped off by some hood nikkas, HUGE red flag. I ain't wanna be caught lacking on some set up shyt. She was THICK af though with a round plump ass and could take dikk extremely well. A nikka would be pounding this broad from back like she owed me money, she aint squirm nor fidget, just yelling hella loud that I know for a FACT my neighbors would hear each time. I would fukk this bytch for a good hour and after some time past and we smoked some kush, she'd want more. :wtf:

After a while I just completely ghosted her after some silly shyt she did but the broad musta messaged me 3 times after that "hey", "what you up to", "hey". Aint respond til this day, could easily hit her back up but naw. bytch musta been a real life succubus, I had to cut her loose man. :francis:
I told what I'm about to say, to my homeboy I work with last month since I work in Behavioral Health

One day I'm going to do a personal case study on the correlation between sexual "skills" and past trauma from sexual abuse

Because these two things always coexist when it comes to these women

Even I knew what a clitoris was before I turned 14

But fukk it. We're healing, self improving, going to therapy, and eating
:blessed: