Get Hinge brehs :wow:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I've posted pics and conversations from multiple bumble/tinder matches with no issue.

Something off with you scarry nikkas
Nah the weirdos who grab screenshots and use technology to breach the privacy of anonymous forum users are off

Weird as fukk. Just take my advice and have your own conversations
:mjtf:

DaStangMan

Rookie
Bushed
Daps
Women and men perceived as conventionally attractive eat off dating apps in the sense that you'll get some sex and a few dates. No genuine relationships are being built there. It's sad seeing female profiles where they type their whole life story and emphasize how they're looking for something real or whatever only to just get slutted out yet again or ignored.

Nothing beats an organic meet up if you're trying to get a real thing going. Meeting at classes, the gym, just sparking up a conversation in line at a store or being introduced by friends etc. It's still undefeated as the goat way of meeting people for long term relationships.

If you're a man with a decent amount of muscle, color coordinated and fitted clothes, photos taken of you while you're doing fun things then you can clap some cheeks or kill time texting with these women but the odds are also definitely weighed in women's favor so be prepared to get ghosted, left on read, or dumped after you smash a few times.
Yep for women on there they have unlimited options and the next dude and adventure is just a swipe away

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Women and men perceived as conventionally attractive eat off dating apps in the sense that you'll get some sex and a few dates. No genuine relationships are being built there. It's sad seeing female profiles where they type their whole life story and emphasize how they're looking for something real or whatever only to just get slutted out yet again or ignored.

Nothing beats an organic meet up if you're trying to get a real thing going. Meeting at classes, the gym, just sparking up a conversation in line at a store or being introduced by friends etc. It's still undefeated as the goat way of meeting people for long term relationships.

If you're a man with a decent amount of muscle, color coordinated and fitted clothes, photos taken of you while you're doing fun things then you can clap some cheeks or kill time texting with these women but the odds are also definitely weighed in women's favor so be prepared to get ghosted, left on read, or dumped after you smash a few times.
That’s not accurate. I met my girlfriend there and built a relationship.

Amused Mastery

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Hinge is dope, met my girl on there last year.

Putting a little effort into your profile goes a long way...some good pics, good prompts as conversation starters, and if you have a video of you doing something fun/social that's even better. What also helped me was being direct; no sending 50 messages back and forth on the app, just a few to build basic rapport and then ask her out. Worked 100% of the time bc most dudes on there are being penpals instead of going on dates :mjlol:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
One of the baddest women ive ever seen in my 26 years of life. She had 5 facial piercings. She's a pansexual. Had a weird looking ankh necklace

And her religion on her profile is "Spiritual"

I pressed the x button on some
KnobbyFabulousGrosbeak-size_restricted.gif

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest

Putting a little effort into your profile goes a long way...some good pics, good prompts as conversation starters, and if you have a video of you doing something fun/social that's even better. What also helped me was being direct; no sending 50 messages back and forth on the app, just a few to build basic rapport and then ask her out. Worked 100% of the time bc most dudes on there are being penpals instead of going on dates :mjlol:
I ask for numbers after my 1st Hinge text if they give me that energy. It's easy *everest college commercial breh voice*

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

^^^
This is the best method. That’s also why I don’t get the whole “organic” thing. Once you take it offline it’s dating just like anything else.