Get Hinge brehs :wow:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
There in lies the problem, online dating is too impersonal. The vibe just ain’t there and it’s like shopping on Amazon. When you approach in real time you can feel the nervous anticipation energy. You can feel that it’s natural.

Online that shyt too “who can take the best photos and flex” game. Hard to seriously compete if you don’t wanna invest in the best of the best pictures. Plus the girls be looking better than they actually are. Look good online then be a few points lower in a real meeting. I can get matches but it’s too transactional for me.
The biggest conundrum is how the girls who look worse in person get wayyyyyy more matches and attention than the men who look better in person

The whole game is fukked up

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Women I meet in person can’t get enough of me and some of them that are stuck on me have never had anything besides hellos and how are yous.

so I know it’s not me 😂 the app just strange.
Bingo. The energy I get at work from these females in comparison to Tinder. The difference even if it's slight...the apps are simply trash

Finding a serious long term relationship/marriage on one of these is like finding a winning lottery ticket in a trash bag full of shyt. And the bag is located in a junkyard at least 40 miles away from where you live

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
OP the tinder algorithm gives you an internal attractiveness score based on who likes your profile

When you make an account you get placed at the top of random people's swipe piles. If you bio or profile pics are ass and you fix them it will take a minute to build your score back up cuz women gotta swipe on you before you get shown to the attractive women again. You'll also get penalized for swiping right a lot.
They'll do this to try and get you to pay for premium so you'll be able to move your shot into the attractive women's decks...
If I was you I'd just keep it on the side and use my network or places I go to meet people unless you're super busy then you might have to pay... :scusthov:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
OP the tinder algorithm gives you an internal attractiveness score based on who likes your profile

When you make an account you get placed at the top of random people's swipe piles. If you bio or profile pics are ass and you fix them it will take a minute to build your score back up cuz women gotta swipe on you before you get shown to the attractive women again. You'll also get penalized for swiping right a lot.
They'll do this to try and get you to pay for premium so you'll be able to move your shot into the attractive women's decks...
If I was you I'd just keep it on the side and use my network or places I go to meet people unless you're super busy then you might have to pay... :scusthov:
I'm not busy. Got PTO at work for the next week. That's really the main reason I'm on these. I'm bored as shyt. Gotta meet new people

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I'm not busy. Got PTO at work for the next week. That's really the main reason I'm on these. I'm bored as shyt. Gotta meet new people
The app sucks but I met my current girlfriend on tinder back in 2019. So there are definitely quality women on there but they be gone in like a month or less. The main thing is keeping yo shyt on the top of the stack attractiveness wise so they can see your profile first when they sign up. They show the most attractive people to the new profiles to encourage them to stick around.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
The app sucks but I met my current girlfriend on tinder back in 2019. So there are definitely quality women on there but they be gone in like a month or less. The main thing is keeping yo shyt on the top of the stack attractiveness wise so they can see your profile first when they sign up. They show the most attractive people to the new profiles to encourage them to stick around.
I have a selfie with a Frenchie puppy as my 2nd pic. Game is game
:mjlit:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
@A Pimp Named Slickback one thing I forgot to mention is that if you're in an area with lots of cacs or Asian women you'll need to go more OD on your profile to pull them as well cuz they will swipe left on you for shyt black women find conventionally attractive sometimes and fukk up your score. shyt lowkey annoying lol.
But this is pretty much all I remember from when I was on that shyt heavy, best of luck to you breh

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
@A Pimp Named Slickback one thing I forgot to mention is that if you're in an area with lots of cacs or Asian women you'll need to go more OD on your profile to pull them as well cuz they will swipe left on you for shyt black women find conventionally attractive sometimes and fukk up your score. shyt lowkey annoying lol.
But this is pretty much all I remember from when I was on that shyt heavy, best of luck to you breh
I have "catalyst for change" with a black fist emoji next to it in my bio

Also have believer in Christ in it. I want women who I vibe with. Rather have 10 solid matches than 73 matches who are mostly trash

fukk em, respectfully
:yeshrug:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I have "catalyst for change" with a black fist emoji next to it in my bio

Also have believer in Christ in it. I want women who I vibe with. Rather have 10 solid matches than 73 matches who are mostly trash

fukk em, respectfully
:yeshrug:
Oh nah you don't match with them you use them get em to swipe right on you to boost your profile up but you swipe left on them.
It's dumb ass app shyt so I feel you.
Going out and meeting women is way less complicated lol

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I might just be apprehensive because I don't want to be the "broke nikka with money". I went from uglygang to a handsome guy who is constantly tempted to have sex with fellow female employees outside of work. I dont want to fukk everything. Because that's never been me. Even more so now since I finally have a healthy self-esteem. I see how ugly alot of these women are inside

Still, physically.........
:noah: :francis:

The flesh is weak. But my mental, spiritual, physical and sexual health are the most important things in my life and my main priority

Gotta stay true to myself. I need someone genuine. No matter if it's a wife, friend, girlfriend, or FWB. Ideally wanted to meet women in person organically. In the meantime, imma build my network on Hinge and go from there

Respect respect