Get Hinge brehs :wow:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
@COLI MANDINGO @Lieutenant Daniels

The shyt that some of these chicks saying to open the conversation up wild as fukk. Not only do they have no game, they be borderline creepy as fukk.

I got one chick who has seemingly found me on 3 different apps...I went out with her once...years ago, but as I said, I haven't been catfished before, but she definitely isn't the size she be showing in pics. I'm not saying she stalking me, but she keeps matching after it's clear I ain't interested.

Another chick, the story is so wild, it's part of the reason I changed my name on HERE...I always get into the strangest real life situations with people.
Facts… sometimes it seems like they have canned responses, trying too hard. They can just say “hi” or “you have an interesting profile”….majority of the chicks have the same bio/answers to the prompts… my love language is “all of them”

The perfect first date “I have dinner plans ready…etc etc”

lol “she definitely isn’t the size she be showing in pics” I been there bro

My advice

Touch grass, most quality women don't have hinge.

If you don't care for quality be yourself and don't pull no punches. Playful and direct does the job

I'll be real

Women don't actually like going on dates, they just don't like you nikkas :obama:

Slow and steady wins the race. Remember, you're doing her a favour

I think that’s true-ish or they won’t have it for long.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Facts… sometimes it seems like they have canned responses, trying too hard. They can just say “hi” or “you have an interesting profile”….majority of the chicks have the same bio/answers to the prompts… my love language is “all of them”

The perfect first date “I have dinner plans ready…etc etc”

lol “she definitely isn’t the size she be showing in pics” I been there bro

I think that’s true-ish or they won’t have it for long.
Dude someone opened up with I look like one of her family members so she felt weird tryna get at me.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol: Y'all seen this story?:

Dating apps have forever changed the landscape of the dating scene as we know it. However, some claim the algorithms could be biased toward certain races. Several Black women have claimed that the Hinge dating app is pushing their profiles to the bottom of the dating pool. A recent TikTok trend revealed that some women saw better matches when they changed their ethnicity to “Caucasian” in their settings. Both men and women are stepping into the Shade Room to share their experiences. And what does Hinge have to say about these claims? The Shade Room investigates…

TSR Investigates explores cold cases and special interest news stories underrepresented in mainstream media.

#Hinge #DatingApp #Discrimination #TSRInvestigates

Some women have accused the Hinge dating app of racism. They think their profiles have been pushed to the bottom of the "pile" because they are black. They conducted an experiment where they changed their race to white, and, all of a sudden, they were exposed to an entirely new and improved quality of black men that they hadn't seen before. The issue is that Hinge has very specific settings that users can change to ensure they will only be exposed to exactly who they want.

Last edited:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
My experience to a tee. More often than not the girls I meet NEVER look better than their pictures.

That’s why I quit online dating.
Damn so what you do? I’m Hinge gang till I die since I smashed almost 50 bytches off there. I do want to approach but it’s too damn hot out. I do feel you on the hoes using old pics or being a disappointment when you see them in person

Nokids

Daps
Reppin
Man I’m done with these apps fam.. for a casual smash, cool. But for a long term real hell nah!

You see these hoes nuttier than squirrel shyt! And at any point y’all stop talking over an argument best before she’s redownloading that shyt

I notice hinge has the highest amount of fukkry to bad bytch ratio.. yea you might get a baddie but she might have mental issues

Anyone else notice this shyt?

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
I’m Hinge gang till I die since I smashed almost 50 bytches off there. I do want to approach but it’s too damn hot out.

Man I’m done with these apps fam.. for a casual smash, cool. But for a long term real hell nah!

You see these hoes nuttier than squirrel shyt!

full

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection

You see these hoes nuttier than squirrel shyt! And at any point y’all stop talking over an argument best before she’s redownloading that shyt

I notice hinge has the highest amount of fukkry to bad bytch ratio.. yea you might get a baddie but she might have mental issues

Anyone else notice this shyt?
I went out for a date Friday with a chick I matched with and went out with previously. We rematched recently and I met up with her Friday night at the beach in Chicago. I thought it was going to be some easy ass, wouldn't have to spend no money or nothing. This bytch wanted to break into the locked areas all around the beach and river downtown.

I promptly caught an Uber home.

Nokids

Daps
Reppin
I went out for a date Friday with a chick I matched with and went out with previously. We rematched recently and I met up with her Friday night at the beach in Chicago. I thought it was going to be some easy ass, wouldn't have to spend no money or nothing. This bytch wanted to break into the locked areas all around the beach and river downtown.

I promptly caught an Uber home.
You see homie? fukk she tryna break into shyt and then yall get arrested and won’t come out until Monday.

Literally have no urge to date or learn more about a shorty right now. Leaning toward abstinence tbh.

Another tidbit- If a girl hits you up from the past whether fwb, ex, w.e . If you have not seen her in 3 months do not, I repeat do not have them come over. Meet them out at a bar or some shyt. So much can happen in that timespan.

An old bytch I used to fukk hit me up after a few months so I’m like cool. The bytch came over and when I went to go get condoms the bytch went on my balcony crying and screaming. I’m guessing something triggered her but I had to get her out ASAP. Told her I got water inside, then promptly walked her ass to her car and blocked her

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
You see homie? fukk she tryna break into shyt and then yall get arrested and won’t come out until Monday.

Literally have no urge to date or learn more about a shorty right now. Leaning toward abstinence tbh.

Another tidbit- If a girl hits you up from the past whether fwb, ex, w.e . If you have not seen her in 3 months do not, I repeat do not have them come over. Meet them out at a bar or some shyt. So much can happen in that timespan.

An old bytch I used to fukk hit me up after a few months so I’m like cool. The bytch came over and when I went to go get condoms the bytch went on my balcony crying and screaming. I’m guessing something triggered her but I had to get her out ASAP. Told her I got water inside, then promptly walked her ass to her car and blocked her
The irony is she just got her law degree...

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I’ve been using this for 1 week. I set my preferences to black women only between 26 and 30 years old. For the first 4 days I was only seeing 200+ lb women and they even slipped in a couple trehs.
homelander-nervous.gif

I finally started getting decent looking women in my feed and I haven’t gotten any responses from the women I liked. I only got one match from an attractive bw but she lives 50 minutes away in VA, so it’s no point in even messaging her. Should I just try bumble? Im definitely not ugly gang. Women have asked me out before.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
If you want to talk to and meet women with no hassle, download Hinge
:ufdup:

There's no other app with as much activity that's this great functionally

Life changing experience getting this. And it's been a day since I made an account
:ahh:

Original post before I found the light
:wow:

Breh got some p*ssy and became a Hinge investor :pachaha:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
This app a slow build for real. I made an account like 2 weeks ago and I thought it was slow but now I got some dates lined up and prospects waiting in the wings ready to go on dates like :damn:

Taking all these women out on dates seems tiring as hell