Games you just can't get into

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
inFamous Second Son. shyt is beautiful but it controls like trash.

Resogun, overrated AF.

tater

Superstar
Daps
Assassins Creed. I just can't get into them. I've bought two games out of the franchise and have never finished one. People keep raving about them, but they just don't hold my attention. I keep giving them chances because all my friends seem to love the games, but I just can't...

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
To the people that said fighting games, why?

As for me I don't play any sports games

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA

I dont play sports games either. But fighting games get boring if you dont have anyone else to play it with. I grew up with my sis and she didnt play games.
Dont say that i should play online cuz them nikkas is too damn good :mjcry:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I dont play sports games either. But fighting games get boring if you dont have anyone else to play it with. I grew up with my sis and she didnt play games.
Dont say that i should play online cuz them nikkas is too damn good :mjcry:

That's how you get better. Most fighting games online match you by skill in ranked matches, so you should be playing people around your skill level if the game is popular like Street Fighter

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Probably don't have what it takes to be competitive, it's kinda understanding considering the higher level of dexterity and timing needed than all other genres.

I don't really play sports games either. Or rather, I don't really buy them. I've played with friends/cousins at some of them if they own them and want me to play, but I'd rarely, if ever buy any traditional sport games (I like the crazy wacky ones tho). I need more variety than titles so grounded in both realism and sets of rules like that for me to have fun with them for long and I'm not too crazy into sports anywayz. Love Hot Shots Golf tho and the UFC games are cool. Used to play some boxing games.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
Copped red faction guerilla for free off xbl. tried playing it but the game just feels dry :ld:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
GTA V. I played it for about two weeks and there's just too much shyt going on.

NBA 2k15. I buy it every year, and pretty much only play online, but after about a month I cant deal with the glitchiness of the game. Its the same shyt every year they never fix.

Gears of War.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Oh wait, racing games other than Burnout series. And Assasins Creed. People live those shyts, I cant stand em.