Games you just can't get into

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
AC Odyssey. Tried twice now, it's just plain boring. I don't give a fukk about this story or the characters. Loved Origins.

I’ve tried my damndest to get into this but yeah, it’s boring and long as shyt.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:francis: The Zelda series

True enough I've only bought one game in the series (BOTW) which I've been trying to play through on and off since launch. My moms pre-ordered Wind Waker for me so I got to play OOT on Gamecube but didn't feel it enough to play past the first level or so..didn't even pick up Wind Waker after that.

I've played around with the older games on NES/SNES but for some reason it doesn't click for me. I love the music and using the characters on Smash but that's about it.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Mahjong

45d8a176bd371ccb20352ac1c0612a4c.jpg

No matter how much I try, I just can't wrap my head around this shyt :mindblown:
Update: So this thread actually inspired me to sit down and actually learn the game :russ:

After watching a 40+ minute video and playing it in Yakuza 0, I finally understand what's going on. Basically, you need to build a hand of 4 sets of 3 (sequential run of 3 or 3 identical tiles) and a pair to win in the simplest way while discarding what you don't need. Once you figure out whether you not you should create melds (stealing discarded tiles from other players but doing this will reveal part of your hand that you needed to steal for) and the different types winning hands, the game really opens up.

Lot of stalemates but when you actually build a good hand and declare that Riichi...:banderas:

Hardest part now is remembering which number the character tiles correspond to (after 4, I kind of get lost still).

Edit: Buddy on the right side is on his way to a winning hand :leon:

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:francis: The Zelda series

True enough I've only bought one game in the series (BOTW) which I've been trying to play through on and off since launch. My moms pre-ordered Wind Waker for me so I got to play OOT on Gamecube but didn't feel it enough to play past the first level or so..didn't even pick up Wind Waker after that.

I've played around with the older games on NES/SNES but for some reason it doesn't click for me. I love the music and using the characters on Smash but that's about it.
L