Games you just can't get into

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Football, Basketball, Hockey, and Soccer. Can't get into them.

I fukks with Boxing and UFC. I relate to the Sports that I actually trained in.

I did love the over the top sports games from back in the day, though.
Blitz, NBA Jam, NFL Street, NBA Street and anything like those.

tater

Superstar
Daps
GTA V. I played it for about two weeks and there's just too much shyt going on.

NBA 2k15. I buy it every year, and pretty much only play online, but after about a month I cant deal with the glitchiness of the game. Its the same shyt every year they never fix.

Gears of War.

I second GTA V. It's fun and everything, I just can't finish it! There's way too much going on. Actually, everyone I know hasn't finished it either.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
inFamous Second Son. shyt is beautiful but it controls like trash.

Resogun, overrated AF.
:what:??
Controls is the last thing one can say is "bad" for Infamous games period. You on some other shyt :what:

:what:

:mindblown:

:what:

:what:????

:what:??

eb9739ef_bill-cosby-confused-face-475x365.png

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I can't get into Shadow of Mordor. Same thing with Far Cry 3 (wanted to try it before I went for FC4), South Park Stick of Truth and Monster Hunter 3 for Wii U.

What about you, brehs and brehettes? What popular, critically acclaimed games bored you to tears? (And y'all better not say Skyrim.)
Shadow of Mordor was just to damn busy for me. You had like 1001 things to do. Overwhelming. I have one game on PS4 and that's Walking Dead Season 2. I'm finished with it but it has so much reply value

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shadow of Mordor was just to damn busy for me. You had like 1001 things to do. Overwhelming. I have one game on PS4 and that's Walking Dead Season 2. I'm finished with it but it has so much reply value
I previously said that I hate games that overwhelm you with a bunch of sidequests and shyt but I think I lied. Skyrim does it perfectly. The way the world is presented and the way you can customize your hud makes it so that I don't feel overwhelmed. I actually enjoy walking around in Skyrim.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Little big planet :scusthov: I had more fun with Modnation Racers.

and any of those gauntlet legends style games with the isometric NBA Live 95 view :beli: boring.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I previously said that I hate games that overwhelm you with a bunch of sidequests and shyt but I think I lied. Skyrim does it perfectly. The way the world is presented and the way you can customize your hud makes it so that I don't feel overwhelmed. I actually enjoy walking around in Skyrim.
Is Skyrim dope

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Red Dead Redemption.

Played it for a few hours. Can't get into rural games i suppose. Same with New Vegas.

:yeshrug:

Red Dead was fukking awful.

Also I hate first person shooters.. shyts are so bland.. I don't see how you dudes play that title after title.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sunset overdrive. only played for like 30 min, ill pick it up when Im bored and see how things go

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Metal Gear series. I tried MGS4 when I bought the PS3 and didn't know what the hell I was doing. I'm not a stealth person in general.

Titanfall. No campaign, no attachment

Destiny. See above. No soul. Tried the beta, didn't see the hype.
Resident Evil or any horror survival game (except the Last of Us if that counts). I'm not about that life :mjcry:

Assassins Creed games... I gave Black Flag about 8 hours before it felt too repetitive and realized all the collectibles were worthless

I'm really picky about the type of RPGs I enjoy. I don't typically play JRPGs unless they're like old school turn based... and I really only liked Mass Effect, Skyrim, and some elements of Fallout. I thought the Witcher 2 was boring and the controls and menus were terrible. I'm apprehensive about trying Dark Souls and Dragon Age Inquisition. I borrowed the first Dragon Age from a friend and just couldn't play it because the graphics were so blurry and blocky lol.

I don't have time for MMOs

Any of them Diablo hack and slash type of games. Is Bayonetta in this category? Hated it.

I don't play racing games unless it's Mario Kart :lolbron: