Games you just can't get into

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Fallout 3 (REALLY tried since it got such good reviews and mentions, just wasn't for me)

Skyrim

Final Fantasy 13 and Lightning Returns :pacspit:

Watchdogs (still upset I picked this as one of my first ps4 games. And I picked it over BF4:snoop:)
There There 3cept, just get EA Access and you cant eat for the year for only $30 :win:

:shaq:

The Gran Turismo series. I've picked up a few of them and always end up trading/selling them shortly after. They usually look spectacular, but I can't get into them for the life of me.
The first two were good, then the series did absolutely nothing but do visual upgrades until Forza came thru and snoop dogged the buildings :manny:

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Honestly outside of paying for ps+ and other DLC these companies are coming out with, I'm not trying to dish out any more funds. I'll just cop when I get paid and keep it moving

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Point and click rpgs, like The Walking Dead.

Which is weird that I love Stick of Truth so much

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Shadow Of Mordor (pure hype imo)
Fallout 3 (all grey and brown everything took me right out of the game + terrible animations, story and music)
Assassins Creed series (bought 2 games on separate occasions due to hype and taking them right back the next day)
Infamous series (mildly entertaining for a lil bit but i was rushing to beat it just to say i beat it. Powers and traversing the map is a chore and underwhelming af)
Star Ocean (popped in for 30mins and turned it off and never put it back in)
Borderlands (boring af)
Crysis Series
ALL Wii games with waggle controls

Im sure there is more but im high af :pachaha:will post more later

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@BasedPrime
i3aS9RZpuH0Dt.png

I knew you'd come around :win:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Racing Sims
Dark Souls Series
Borderlands
Madden
Infamous
Fallout New Vegas (which is odd because I enjoyed Fallout 3)
Fighting Games
Various indie games that pop up in Steam, Xbox Live, and PSN

I could see how some people aren't feeling Dragon Age. When I first started it up, everything just felt weird. The fighting felt like it was moving way too fast, and not because I wasn't used to it, but because someone had hit the fast forward button for no reason. I wasn't feeling the maps/locations......but I stuck with it. I slowed everything down. Started reading through the codex and figuring out who was who. I ready a strategy guide that explained more of the back story and everything that I'd already seen in the game felt like it started to make sense. I gained a few levels and then started to check out other user's party combinations and attack strategies, as well as some of their character builds, just to get a feel for how other people were using various characters. Everything just started to click. I'm 21 hours into the game and I'm only level 9. The rest of my party is still level 8 but not far from 9. I saw someone say to leave the Hinterlands as soon as possible. I disagree. Spend time there and level up. Learn how to fight. Learn how to utilize the tactics and behaviors of each character. Learn how to make weapons and armor and utilize upgrades. Learn how to craft potions and take the time to pick up tons of herbs, fur, and metals. I was level 7/8 and still running around in the Hinterlands and I would still run into rifts where the demons would be level 12's. So there are challenges to be had in that area. Hell I'm on the Storm Coast at the moment but I plan on venturing back to the Hinterlands even still.

The game is definitely on point. I almost gave up on it. I truly did. But I'm glad I stuck with it. I love Far Cry 4 but I put it on hold so that I could spend a lot more time with DAI.

Last edited:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Tried multiple times to get into Fallout 3. Just cant. I loved Skyrim though so its not Bethesda games or whatever.

Also Battlefield 4. Not really too big on shooters, but I tried it out for free for a few days and wasnt into the whole vehicle thing. Seems like a great game, just not for me

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
From this year
Destiny
MLB Show 14(broken:trash:)
COD never buying this again
Watchdogs I completed 12% never put it back in
Killzne was beyond awful:scust: