Games you just can't get into

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Halo, first one bored me to tears and I never touched the series again. Matter of fact, I think I didn't even make it halfway past the campaign it was so lame to me.
You making a HUGE mistake. While the story starts off kinda slow admittedly, it picks up and becomes on of the best FPS campaigns ever made :salute:
The story in 2 didn't move me, but was cool.
Didn't get to 3 or that other spinoff. But Halo Reach was like Halo: Polished Edition, campaign was epic and blew my mind once it hit space :wow:
4, didn't get a chance to play thru it

All I can tell you is this.. Halo is not some bullshyt series. It does things well enough that even if you not a HUGE fan of the series, you'll like the game "enough" to keep playing. If you like the concept of a FPS game in general?
Halo delivers. Halo MCC would be epic for you. Eat bruh

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Fallout 3 (REALLY tried since it got such good reviews and mentions, just wasn't for me)

Skyrim

Final Fantasy 13 and Lightning Returns :pacspit:

Watchdogs (still upset I picked this as one of my first ps4 games. And I picked it over BF4:snoop:)

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You making a HUGE mistake. While the story starts off kinda slow admittedly, it picks up and becomes on of the best FPS campaigns ever made :salute:
The story in 2 didn't move me, but was cool.
Didn't get to 3 or that other spinoff. But Halo Reach was like Halo: Polished Edition, campaign was epic and blew my mind once it hit space :wow:
4, didn't get a chance to play thru it

All I can tell you is this.. Halo is not some bullshyt series. It does things well enough that even if you not a HUGE fan of the series, you'll like the game "enough" to keep playing. If you like the concept of a FPS game in general?
Halo delivers. Halo MCC would be epic for you. Eat bruh
Halo reach campaign is the best of the series imo, halo 4 is absolute garbage

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The Gran Turismo series. I've picked up a few of them and always end up trading/selling them shortly after. They usually look spectacular, but I can't get into them for the life of me.