Games staring blank people get lower scores

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
"staring" "Blank"

We all Fck up on here sometimes.... But what went through your head when you Proof read this the first time?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:mjlol:

Court doing the Sony Stan routine, but Sony Stan’s rejecting it is hilarious.

He’s posting exactly like gizzard

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is one of the most celebrated games of all time.

:unimpressed:
You must don't remember the initial reception once he was revealed to be the main character :mjpls:

Besides, despite how good the game is, they only learned to accept that game cause it falls into their perception of black people :unimpressed:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
You must don't remember the initial reception once he was revealed to be the main character :mjpls:

Besides, despite how good the game is, they only learned to accept that game cause it falls into their perception of black people :unimpressed:
Oh I remember. But that’s a different question from the one posed in the OP.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I've been on SOHH/The Coli since 2008, I don't think I've ever sided with Courtdog on anything..but I totally get his point.
:handshake:
While it might be a stretch to say that games with black protagonists (or major characters like Barrett in FF or something) are all scored lower by professional critics,
It's something overlooked by anyone not looking for it. And nobody that is replying to me did research on this subject. It was knee jerk reactions and then name dropping any black character they can remember from the most popular games ever made.

Responsible Allen Iverson has a thread dedicated to the games and studios of these games. But a single one of those games been mentioned so far. Name dropping barrett is funny because we all know who Barrett is because he's the black guy. Let Barrett be the lead in the newest FF and the point of this thread becomes real again :francis:
it's not surprising they get a dose of review bombs on Meteoritic, Steam, etc.
I created this thread based off the reviews I read on Xbox live for the game itself, Day of release. The comments was acting like they played it, didn't like the story which was ruined thanks to blah blah blah. So not even the usual places, and yet the usual places....
We saw it with Miles Morales in Spider-Man MM and Spider-Man 2, Forspoken (intermixed with valid criticism about the gameplay)..hell, we see it in other media like The Acolyte.
:myman:
You're painting with a broad paint brush man. I'm a white guy, and I genuinely, deeply don't care about the skin color of these fictional characters in fictional stories. I just beat Suicide Squad: Kill the JL a couple hours ago and mained Deadshot.
So when it comes to black peoples and inclusion. The history is we're left out unless it's a sports game. Then they can get everything right. GTA can do it too. Every other game is like they purposely leave us out.

A game like flintlock with black people in it?
And we don't have hair like a bytch, or Goku or an Afro? Diversity means let's add cornrows!!!
MW2 has one selectable black guy at first. Another is a third skin. You can unlock another and the rest are paid DLC. The other 30 characters cover all other races like 3x over at hello. I notice things like that because it's like that in every game my man. But that's a slightly different topic, an offshoot. So back to the subject...

bet.
feel free to fly into any bay area airport. Bet craigslist got a whole grip of lightly-used plane tickets :blessed:

Actual c00nery is questioning someone else's blackness SOLELY because they mock the messenger of a poorly-provided, horribly worded dicussion on a nuanced subject and presume there's an immediate correlation to them taking a side. I've never been quiet on my stance on issues that affect my people a day in my life. I don't need to prove my blackness to you cause I see it reflected at me in every action I do and every halfway shiny surface I see.

There's assuredly many lengths to speak on the complications and nuance of providing black voices equivalent means to have our stories told and heard in spaces universally known to be very insular and discriminatory to everyone not white and male. There are assuredly questions to be had about Sweet Baby Inc,, what they did, and the legacy it will leave; and even more questions to be asked about the visceral rejection they received for, in all honesty, hitting a lick on an industry desperate to satisfy optics about allyship and inclusivity but not doing any actual harm.

Also something to be said about the absurd response that got them from braindead white folk who found themselves a boogeyman for why their media no longer seemed to care exclusively about them by default and their fragility of character not being able to handle not getting to believe they're meant to be the main characters all the time. Compound this with the current political climate making fragile White American exceptionalism especially rampant right now, and there's a whole clusterfukk of sociological tangents ripe to go off on.

The discourse on Sweet Baby Inc is a multi-faceted situation.
There's a lot to the topic, and I have plenty of thoughts on it.

You, however, were very much the incorrect messenger. Because you're so compromised by your obsessive devotion to 'your side' of an imaginary console conflict you take way too seriously, to ever be the person to lead this kind of discussion. Your agenda is foundational to your character at this point. Embrace your jester's priviledge, but understand it comes with the realities of being a jester. A clown. People will laugh, and get their jokes off.

As we all did. Because either you're in such an overwhelming rush to produce more biased, nonsensical drivel that you don't even hit a second look on the stuff you spew,
or, you can't spell.
Knowing it's 'both' is funny:yeshrug:
So long story short, you are acting like a c00n ass nikka or you cac'n it up. Let's clarify
When it comes to delivering righteousness messages it don't matter who says it. Did God tell you he's coming in the exact way that you envision? Are you too stupid to handle the subject matter?

Speaking of console war since you brought that up. Where in my thread title or original post did I mention a console?

See, you just told on yourself. It's called projecting. Even in a thread of this importance, even got honest white people recognizing what you're too busy blaming me for why you're acting like a c00n

If I turned this into a console war thread you could use that excuse. But since I didn't, get yo c00n ass up outta this thread :mjlol:
You’re damn near 60 and grew up in DC and just realized white people don’t support anything black?
I grew up in northern VA so white peoples looked at me like "Don't you got singer bottom to pick boy?" But just saying you know about racism isn't saying anything other than don't speak on it.
"staring" "Blank"

We all Fck up on here sometimes.... But what went through your head when you Proof read this the first time?
I don't have a problem misspelling words so I don't usually have to proof read anything. I do use swipe and an iPhone will autocorrect words that don't need autocorrecting. That's how it happened but I caught it immediately and wrote that into the OP before anyone read anything

So the only question is why do you let your immaturity run wild? You talking to me like you're being sincere and I'm being sincere when I say how fukkin stupid you literally are. Individuals are smart, and groups are usually dumbasses. Do better, grow up or... or... prove you didn't read the OP and you're just wasting bandwidth at this point :yeshrug:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
:handshake:

It's something overlooked by anyone not looking for it. And nobody that is replying to me did research on this subject. It was knee jerk reactions and then name dropping any black character they can remember from the most popular games ever made.

Responsible Allen Iverson has a thread dedicated to the games and studios of these games. But a single one of those games been mentioned so far. Name dropping barrett is funny because we all know who Barrett is because he's the black guy. Let Barrett be the lead in the newest FF and the point of this thread becomes real again :francis:

I created this thread based off the reviews I read on Xbox live for the game itself, Day of release. The comments was acting like they played it, didn't like the story which was ruined thanks to blah blah blah. So not even the usual places, and yet the usual places....

:myman:

So when it comes to black peoples and inclusion. The history is we're left out unless it's a sports game. Then they can get everything right. GTA can do it too. Every other game is like they purposely leave us out.

A game like flintlock with black people in it?
And we don't have hair like a bytch, or Goku or an Afro? Diversity means let's add cornrows!!!
MW2 has one selectable black guy at first. Another is a third skin. You can unlock another and the rest are paid DLC. The other 30 characters cover all other races like 3x over at hello. I notice things like that because it's like that in every game my man. But that's a slightly different topic, an offshoot. So back to the subject...

So long story short, you are acting like a c00n ass nikka or you cac'n it up. Let's clarify
When it comes to delivering righteousness messages it don't matter who says it. Did God tell you he's coming in the exact way that you envision? Are you too stupid to handle the subject matter?

Speaking of console war since you brought that up. Where in my thread title or original post did I mention a console?

See, you just told on yourself. It's called projecting. Even in a thread of this importance, even got honest white people recognizing what you're too busy blaming me for why you're acting like a c00n

If I turned this into a console war thread you could use that excuse. But since I didn't, get yo c00n ass up outta this thread :mjlol:

I grew up in northern VA so white peoples looked at me like "Don't you got singer bottom to pick boy?" But just saying you know about racism isn't saying anything other than don't speak on it.

I don't have a problem misspelling words so I don't usually have to proof read anything. I do use swipe and an iPhone will autocorrect words that don't need autocorrecting. That's how it happened but I caught it immediately and wrote that into the OP before anyone read anything

So the only question is why do you let your immaturity run wild? You talking to me like you're being sincere and I'm being sincere when I say how fukkin stupid you literally are. Individuals are smart, and groups are usually dumbasses. Do better, grow up or... or... prove you didn't read the OP and you're just wasting bandwidth at this point :yeshrug:
Proof read before you publish the thread, champ...

Make sure you check that autocorrect didn't "correct" anything it wasn't supposed to. We all slip up sometimes, but DAMN!

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Proof read before you publish the thread, champ...

Make sure you check that autocorrect didn't "correct" anything it wasn't supposed to. We all slip up sometimes, but DAMN!
I been posting for over 20yrs, I think I got it
I'm not the issue unless I'm the star.... And if a switch of a letter throws you off the topic. Then again, I'm not the issue. How ADHD do you have to be for that to derail your train of thought? And would a thread with this topic be the place to run with your immaturity?

We all do slip up, that's why I don't hate you all for slipping up here :ufdup:

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I been posting for over 20yrs, I think I got it
I'm not the issue unless I'm the star... Hsus the issue. And if switch off a letter throws you off the topic. Then again, I'm not the issue. How ADHD do you have to be for that to derail your train of thought? And would a thread with this topic be the place to run with your immaturity?

We all do slip up, that's why I don't hate you all for slipping up here :ufdup:

EXTREMELY HDHD...

would've been a great topic to discuss and look into but I got so thrown off by the Title I was stuck on that.

:manny:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
EXTREMELY HDHD...

would've been a great topic to discuss and look into but I got so thrown off by the Title I was stuck on that.

:manny:
So about autocorrect. I didn't post here on an iPhone in the past. iPhone be switching up words just to do it because it did it again in my reply to you :sadcam: