DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sohh you idiots thought I was the one to play with? Well let's play :blessed:
Did you play forspoken?

what about Tales of Kenzera?

:sas2:
No, Sony doesn't care about its base at all so I don't care for them. But there is a thread on the game and this entire forum on the Sony side claimed it was trash. Is it or is it just another game falsely considered bad because of its black lead?

You guys act way too c00nish to decipher, but please share what's good :handshake:
Watchdogs 2 scored higher than the first one. :unimpressed:
That game predates the reality of 2024, Maga for instance wasn't turning the world into idocracy status like it is today. Nobody was some DEI hires.

I'm getting the vibe a lot of you are clueless to what's going on in the world. Let's continue...
Nope they spent months shytting on it here, including the poster he tagged
So let's note that Sony Stan's in particular avoid topics like these but can't help to post in threads that discuss these topics :jbhmm:

I'd say you're not like us, but you're not alone....
how about we focus on black kids being into game developing and software engineering?
Mustard on the beat hoe :sitdown:
:mjlol:

Misses 2 words in the title but nailed spelling juggernaut.
Oh so I didn't address how auto correct and the inability to correct lead to the threads title?

The Coli celebrates black excellence, I'm pointing out how black is under attack and you go "BUT YOU DIDN'T SPELL A WORD RIGHT NOW I'LL GO FULL RETARD!!!"

Go right ahead, deflect the best you can because all you really doing is showcasing how you not like us :yeshrug:
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is one of the most celebrated games of all time.

:unimpressed:
It was but what is your point?
Barack was President, in today's climate they call that a DEI hire. And the game you mentioned would get review bombed by racist. Even then you act like the game didn't have any scrutiny? GTA was blamed for why people killed others

But it sold well so reality never happened :usure:
just can't get right since the comeback, cuh probably need to spin the block
should leave for another few months and then re-return

...anything to make these threads stop:mjlol:
I feel like I'm getting trolled by reverse DEI posters. LOL at this white dude, doing is best jive impression. Spin the block? Cute

Well these threads will not stop. And you will get exposed. It's kinda what I excel at. See you soon princess :hug:

Can anyone here speak on what Sweet Baby Inc is?

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Can anyone here speak on what Sweet Baby Inc is?
Sweet Baby Inc is a consultancy company that are hired by studios to help them make their games more inclusive. Inclusive meaning having more black people, other races and queer folk too. A studio can choose whether or not to take their findings onboard, or even hire them in the first place.

Like woke, Sweet Baby Inc is now a codeword for too many nikkas in my game. Too many unattractive women in my game.

The guys complaining all why can't black people make their own game. Tales of Kenzera was made. The cacs response, "Sweet Baby Inc.".

They complain that this woman is in too many games.

i-gotta-say-video-game-studios-seems-to-have-competitions-v0-g51xl969udgc1.jpeg

But never complain about Nolan North & Troy Baker.

And yes, I bought Forspoken.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Bush was president when SA came out.

FFVII has a black man as one of its most pivotal and most important characters and it’s a classic.

Killer 7 is a niche cult classic that stars a black man.

Deathloop is massively popular.

Alyx from HL2 had her own game that is considered riveting and breakthrough in VR.

They beg for a new Def Jam Vendetta to this day.

Last year Bomb Rush Cyberfunk came out and it’s filled with characters and has a nice following.

GTA has had three black main characters since going 3d and all of them are highly praised.

The Walking Dead game was considered a benchmark in gaming storytelling and its main character is one of the most beloved game characters of the past ten years.

I can keep going. While it’s true that games with black main characters are rare to say they are all scored low makes you look like an actual idiot.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I feel like I'm getting trolled by reverse DEI posters. LOL at this white dude, doing is best jive impression. Spin the block? Cute
Court. Shut the fukk up. Disrespectfully.

Trying to panic-smack the CAC button on a black poster because you identify as blank is such a stupid attempt to make.
Been black every day of damn near 40 years, grew up in a town that was 2% white and I didn't go to school with a person even half white until after I graduated high school, you fukking dweeb.
Shout out to school though - allowing me to spell 'starring' and 'black' correctly on the FIRST GO :salute: Man them hood high schools don't get enough credit for the basics.:wow:

but back to my point: you should leave again. For longer this time.