Games you just can't get into

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I pretty much hate RPGs overall

I love FPS the most
The other game genres I like is Batman Arkhums, Ninja Gaiden, Dante's Inferno, Shadow of Mordor and the Ultimate edition of Tomb Raider, dunno if u could put all those games in one genre.

I hated war republic star wars, ah man I hated it so much, pushing many buttons and only then something happens, I HATE THAT SO MUCH.
if I press a button I want an immediate response!!!

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
i cant get into stealthy games. ie) metal gear solid franchise

i'm trying to be all about the action, i dont wanna play hide and seek half my game. i dont mind a little bit of sneaking around, i just dont want to do it the majority of my game

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
:what:??
Controls is the last thing one can say is "bad" for Infamous games period. You on some other shyt :what:

:what:

:mindblown:

:what:

:what:????

:what:??

eb9739ef_bill-cosby-confused-face-475x365.png

:manny:

Like I said this one infamous game doesn't feel right to me. I specifically said that it does not feel as good as its predecessors. Friends have told me that it gets better later on when new powers are unlocked. Just finding it laborious getting there.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
im about to go off topic, but i came in here to say Fallout. im watching mtv Apparently just came on (1st time i heard it). i cant rock with him. i just cant get into J Cole.

its crazy i should be a huge fan.

Dude has substance
Flow
style
lyrics
he backed by the GOAT. hell i brought damn near every Roc album based of Jay affiliation. but with Cole i just dont dig his sh1t. :manny:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Eight years later - and nearly five years after I started this thread - and I STILL can't get into this fukking game for these exact reasons.

And I've tried!!!! W1 is out of the questions (I don't do kb/m), but here I am right fukking now, trying to get to the courtyard in W2, and am not interested enough to even go to YT to figure it out.

Now, it took me ages just to get into the 2013 Tomb Raider reboot ("ages" meaning "just last night"), so i'm going to keep trying. I hear the Witcher series has excellent storytelling, and as much fun as I'm having w/TR, there is not enough storyline to keep interested for much longer. But fukk, I'm sick of all these fukking spells and their weird-ass names.

(Never finished FC3, either, which is crazy, b/c I loved all the subsequent games along w/Primal and Blood Dragon.)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:manny:

Like I said this one infamous game doesn't feel right to me. I specifically said that it does not feel as good as its predecessors. Friends have told me that it gets better later on when new powers are unlocked. Just finding it laborious getting there.
Second son starts off slow, whey didn't they start in the city

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Eight years later - and nearly five years after I started this thread - and I STILL can't get into this fukking game for these exact reasons.

And I've tried!!!! W1 is out of the questions (I don't do kb/m), but here I am right fukking now, trying to get to the courtyard in W2, and am not interested enough to even go to YT to figure it out.

Now, it took me ages just to get into the 2013 Tomb Raider reboot ("ages" meaning "just last night"), so i'm going to keep trying. I hear the Witcher series has excellent storytelling, and as much fun as I'm having w/TR, there is not enough storyline to keep interested for much longer. But fukk, I'm sick of all these fukking spells and their weird-ass names.

(Never finished FC3, either, which is crazy, b/c I loved all the subsequent games along w/Primal and Blood Dragon.)
Just play Witcher 3, breh, it's the GOAT game this decade