Games you just can't get into

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Some dude in one of my classes did a speech on this and everyone was like :dwillhuh:

I looked it on twitch and it all made sense looking back at thst kid :mjlol:

doc-rivers.gif

Ken Mercilus

Black Bouncer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, Mississippi
Gears of War
Lord of the Rings
Wrestling games
Assassins Creed
Dynasty Warriors
The Witcher
Air-to-Air combat games (Helicopters only)
Racing games that dont have modern and old school muscle cars

Edit: Forgot Madden. shyt be pissin me off online. Yall ol Hall of Fame ass nikkas be pullin all kinds of BULLshyt!!:demonic: Im sittin there thinkin I can compete and yall muhfukkas got fullbacks snatchin 60 yard bombs out the sky and shyt! Gotdamn DTs jetpacking my RB! My muhfukkin QB eating dirt every other pass play!

fukk ALL YALL GOOD SPORT PLAYING ASS nikkaS!!:camby:

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Sports games, open world side mission heavy games that aren't rpgs like Assassins creed and far cry, multiplayer only fps.

I only fukk with action games, action adventure games, rpgs, and fighting games.

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
Two more.

LittleBigPlanet. Compared to every other platformer I've played, the controls/physics here just don't feel right. At all. It's so off-putting that I can't enjoy the levels the game has to offer. Shame too since I do love the idea of creating your own levels and sharing it with other. And now that I've heard even LBP3 still has the same weird controls, I'll instead be sticking with playing Super Mario World hacks (and the upcoming Mario Maker if it's any good) if I'm in the mood to play user-made levels.

Realistic sports games. They're all the same, so I got bored of them by the start of the 21st century.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I cant get into solo player game really.. Assassins creed, Devil May Cry, The Last of Us, Uncharted type shyt.. im pretty much a strictly multiplayer type person.. even if its just 1v1 type shyt

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
FPS and RPG's that aren't the FF, I can't get into.
RPGs is a pretty wide array.
There's stuff like Dark Souls, then there's stuff like Skyrim and Fallout, there's stuff like Mass Effect / Dragon Age, there's stuff like Final Fantasy then there's strategy stuff like Final Fantasy Tactics / Disgaea, there's real time combat ones like the Tales of.. series, even beyond that there's stuff like Persona. None of those style of games even remotely resemble one another.

It's like watching Baseball and not liking it and then watching Soccer and not liking that then saying you just can't get into sports in general.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Assassin's Creed franchise :scust:

I have to agree.. I'm playing unity right now and the shyt is stale as fukk. The jumping from building to building stuff is kinda fun but everything is type bland... And this is the latest installment.. No wonder a new Creed title pops up what feels like every couple months..

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Little Big Planet (:mindblown:), Gears of War (don't have an xbox :umad:, but I tried it once and didn't like it :scusthov:), and Monster Hunter 3 (own the bytch, but the action is so fukking slow. I have one of those big ass swords, and it takes like 10 minutes to swing it once :wtf: :stopitslime: :camby:).

This year: Bayonetta 2, Sunset Overdrive, Shadow of Mordor, and Dragon Age Inquisition (I'm trying to play the broken version, but shyt isn't holding my attention right now either. I loved the first 2, but this one just seems different. Once they fix it, I'm gonna try to get back into it). There hasn't been much this year that I've liked really. Kinda a shytty year. Once they fix Far Cry 4, I'll probably get into that heavy though. FC3 was great. I was enjoying ACU, but we all know how fukked up that game is :mjcry:

How is Dragon Age Inquisition broken? :dwillhuh: I've clocked in slightly less than an hour of gameplay.

I really tried hard with Skyrim and Last of Us :yeshrug:
:wtf: Those were the two biggest releases of last generation :why: :beli:

I couldn't get into Destiny. I traded it in and turned it into Call of Duty Advanced Warfare straight up.
I'm seriously thinking about trading Destiny in. I don't play it, and won't likely play it any time soon.
I came only to observe. The thread topic is a topic that should resonate with a crowd that is more on a diet
Starved out
nikkaz playing shytty fukkin games, but at least the actual shyt is in 1080p :scust:

Xbots, lets get back to the gamings :win:
You fukking fakkit. No one asked you to come in here.

the witcher games

convoluted story, boring repititive assasins creed gameplay, no open world, spent hours forcing myself to play it

Maybe I should hold off on preordering Witcher 3 then :dwillhuh: :dwillhuh: :dwillhuh:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How is Dragon Age Inquisition broken? :dwillhuh: I've clocked in slightly less than an hour of gameplay.

It's fukked up for SLI users (dual graphics card users on pc). It's relatively problem free on the consoles (which I wish I woulda bought that game for in retrospect :mjcry:)