Games you just can't get into

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
For the people who can't get into Inqusition, I urge you to leave the Hinterlands as soon as you're able.
Do a few quests, but when you're tasked with herding buffalo or delivering letters, leave.
My interest waned considerably in the early going but after I left and got started on the main story arc, the game picked up speed and I never looked back.
There was a huge thread on reddit concerning this.
Hinterlands is essentially a prologue area and other locations are a lot more engrossing.
You're not meant to complete every menial task available in that area.
Hell, some areas have enemies 5-6 levels higher than you. They're practically telling you to move the story along.
If you leave and begin the main quest and still can't get into it, then I'm in agreement with you in that it's probably just not your type of game.
yep, and I think people have similar issues with Mordor. people do everything but the story missions, and then wonder why it gets boring and/or redundant. in both games you need to push the story along to unlock new and different stuff

but I guess the games also aren't for everyone :yeshrug:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sports sims like 2K and Madden. I prefer arcade sports games like Blitz or Street Hoops, too bad EA shut them down.:sadcam:

Daps
Destiny
League of Legends
Any Type of Warcraft past 2
Bioshock
Any Far Cry not blood dragon

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
yep, and I think people have similar issues with Mordor. people do everything but the story missions, and then wonder why it gets boring and/or redundant. in both games you need to push the story along to unlock new and different stuff

This is definitely true of Skyrim. Dragonborn? Who gives a shyt? So I'll give Mordor another try this weekend.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
any FPS( I can get into some but outside the campaign im just like :camby:), i want to get into turn based rpgs because im feeling the story and the animation but i somehow lose patience with every rpg ive played

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the witcher games

convoluted story, boring repititive assasins creed gameplay, no open world, spent hours forcing myself to play it