El Salvador builds world's largest prison to house for than 40,000 gang members. Murder rates have dropped dramatically and people feel safer

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I find it funny that all these activists are coming out condemning what the president is doing.

But where were they when the gang was raping woman… forcing teens to join if not kill them… charging the local mechanic rent for 12 years… strange how they were silent when it came to that.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So they’re locking up 15,000 innocents out of 40,000.

Close to 40% of the incarcerated are innocents with no affiliation to MS-13 or 18th Street Gang :mjlol:

What a ridiculous drag

No one said that. You have literally no idea how many innocents they've locked up. I already proved that simple math shows the VAST majority of them have had nothing to do with murder. If you've had the slightest experience in a gang neighborhood in your life then you already know that there are plenty of people who are technically "affiliated" or had past affiliations by necessity solely due to where they live or what family they were born into, but who don't commit crimes and haven't for years.

You neither know how many people are affiliated out of the ones who got locked up, nor how many are criminals, nor how many are murderers. All we know for sure is that the vast majority aren't murderers. You don't have the slightest idea how efficient or fair the process is, or how many people are using it just to put their own enemies or opps in the slammer.

How about this question - how many members of the current El Salvador government are corrupt? If you found out it was a lot, would you trust them on this matter, considering they've shown their untrustworthiness on other matters?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This is great, that country needs a major reset, those savages would make everyone in the street pay rent, kill and rape at will… they completely ruined that country.

Before that prison they didn’t mind going to prison for the rest of their life, they had it made in there.. no enemies, every Sunday you can have ur family or anybody come visit u, all the way into ur cell… they would bring strippers, have barbques.
They don’t get it shyt is not America :laff:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here lies the issue tho....

You gotta prison housing the most treacherous, of the treacherous nkkas. Thousands of em. Don't think all those dudes are just common criminals either. You got masterminds, master-manipulators, and killers, amongst that population. What do u think arises or breeds, from an environment like that? :hubie:

The gang or organization that is able to arise from that, is gonna be crazy.
But if they locked up indefinitely :hubie:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
No one said that. You have literally no idea how many innocents they've locked up. I already proved that simple math shows the VAST majority of them have had nothing to do with murder. If you've had the slightest experience in a gang neighborhood in your life then you already know that there are plenty of people who are technically "affiliated" or had past affiliations by necessity solely due to where they live or what family they were born into, but who don't commit crimes and haven't for years.

You neither know how many people are affiliated out of the ones who got locked up, nor how many are criminals, nor how many are murderers. All we know for sure is that the vast majority aren't murderers. You don't have the slightest idea how efficient or fair the process is, or how many people are using it just to put their own enemies or opps in the slammer.

How about this question - how many members of the current El Salvador government are corrupt? If you found out it was a lot, would you trust them on this matter, considering they've shown their untrustworthiness on other matters?
Murder is not the only crime. Salvadorans have spoken and said they made the country in an unlivable hell hole and it is better now.

I’m from Morrisania, South Bronx you think I don’t know about gangs? These gangs are not comparable to what we have here.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
They don’t get it shyt is not America :laff:
I’ve seen a couple of documentaries on the gangs of El Salvador… one guy got tired of killing and being in the run(scared for his life also) that he just killed someone to get caught so he can just go to prison and live with his homies cuz prison in El Salvador is really not that bad to them.

A lot of these gang members have mothers, so of course naturaly they are going to say there son’s are innocent, being part of the gang is illegal now and it sucks for the new comers that had to join but something had to be done going forward and this will be best for the future generation.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I find it funny that all these activists are coming out condemning what the president is doing.

But where were they when the gang was raping woman… forcing teens to join if not kill them… charging the local mechanic rent for 12 years… strange how they were silent when it came to that.

Is this referring to some imaginary person you made up in your head?

I mentioned the violence in El Salvador and how it needed to be addressed several times on these boards before this guy even became president.

I’ve seen a couple of documentaries on the gangs of El Salvador… one guy got tired of killing and being in the run(scared for his life also) that he just killed someone to get caught so he can just go to prison and live with his homies cuz prison in El Salvador is really not that bad to them.

A lot of these gang members have mothers, so of course naturaly they are going to say there son’s are innocent, being part of the gang is illegal now and it sucks for the new comers that had to join but something had to be done going forward and this will be best for the future generation.

What % of the gangbangers in prison in El Salvador do you think are murderers? And how many of them do you think killed just a single person?

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Is this referring to some imaginary person you made up in your head?

I mentioned the violence in El Salvador and how it needed to be addressed at least a dozen times on these boards before this guy even became president.

What % of the gangbangers in prison in El Salvador do you think are murderers? And how many of them do you think killed just a single person?
What imaginary person? U mean the mechanic?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What imaginary person? U mean the mechanic?

Your reading comprehension is really bad. :why:

But where were they when the gang was raping woman
strange how they were silent when it came to that.

Who is this supposed to be referring to?

And answer my question - What % of the gangbangers in prison in El Salvador do you think are murderers? And how many of them do you think killed just a single person?

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

Why do you assume the number of innocents is high in this case? Wrongful imprisonment is horrible but most of these dudes have the gang tatted right on them.
2000.jpeg

Today, police march past skeletons of ransacked homes, abandoned by those fleeing the bloodshed that marked these streets for decades. Officers demand men strip off their shirts so they can examine their bodies for tattoos, and flip through deeds and energy bills, once unpaid under gang rule. Residents scrape together any evidence they can to prove they aren’t members of Barrio 18, the gang that once dominated here.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Caring about human rights doesn't just stop at America's borders. IF you had any actual beliefs of your own, you'd understand that.
Get off your moral high horse. This is reality here.

There’s no easy solution to this and anything you’d enact would also lead to innocents being affected whether soft or tough on crime.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Your reading comprehension is really bad. :why:

Who is this supposed to be referring to?

And answer my question - What % of the gangbangers in prison in El Salvador do you think are murderers? And how many of them do you think killed just a single person?
Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Why do you assume the number of innocents is high in this case? Wrongful imprisonment is horrible but most of these dudes have the gang tatted right on them.
2000.jpeg
Having a tattoo of a mass murdering extortioning gang that runs the country is not a crime and doesn’t signify affiliation people get all kinda tats free them:troll: