Cognitive decline Trump confuses Nikki Haley and Kamala Harris, struggles to say the word abortion

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I watched some of his speech last night. He's a funny guy and can work a crowd like no one else

But then you think about what he's saying and how's it's all bullshyt and literally saying nothing. No plan. No policies. Just banter and shyt talk. Radical this, "lying Kamala" that

He's got absolutely nothing of value to say yet his cult of personality has half the country spellbound. They want a stand-up roast comedian for President....It's scary shyt

Trump isn't as popular with the general publc as the Coli makes it seem. Yes, the people that support him are die hard supporters and will go all out for him but there aren't as many out there as the news media makes it seem.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When more people realize that Trump is judged from a completely different playbook, they'll begin to strategize differently.
It's kind of amazing when you think about how he pulled that off. Everything he is criticized for, only makes his base worship harder

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Where is it reaching?
Eh he said the beginning of a word, stumbled or changed his sentence then came back and said the word or the idea. He just stumbled for a second.

Biden just said the wrong shyt and is slow as fukk. Calling Trump VP or Ukrainian dude Vladimir Putin.

Better post would be the weird shyt where he talked about Hannibal Lecter. The way he says INSANE Asylum has me rolling.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Eh he said the beginning of a word, stumbled or changed his sentence then came back and said the word or the idea. He just stumbled for a second.

Biden just said the wrong shyt and is slow as fukk. Calling Trump VP or Ukrainian dude Vladimir Putin.

Better post would be the weird shyt where he talked about Hannibal Lecter. The way he says INSANE Asylum has me rolling.
That is struggling to say a word lmao.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trump is likely facing cognitive decline. I know he's a confident bullshyt artist but how else do you explain that Gettysburg "never fight uphill me boys" nonsense?

His base sadly, does not care. In fact, they love that he will get up there and completely fabricate a story about General Lee, get all of the facts wrong and actually undermine his own point. Doesn't matter. He's funny and "makes the Libs mad" :coffee: