Cognitive decline Trump confuses Nikki Haley and Kamala Harris, struggles to say the word abortion

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I watched some of his speech last night. He's a funny guy and can work a crowd like no one else

But then you think about what he's saying and how's it's all bullshyt and literally saying nothing. No plan. No policies. Just banter and shyt talk. Radical this, "lying Kamala" that

He's got absolutely nothing of value to say yet his cult of personality has half the country spellbound. They want a stand-up roast comedian for President....It's scary shyt

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
All it took to go on offense was to tell the geezer that doesn’t know what day it is to pull out of the race :heh:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
im just trying to figure out why he keeps bringing up "the late, great Hannibal Lector" in all his speeches

:dead:

Does he think Silence Of The Lambs is based on a true story or some shyt?

I can’t listen to him for more than a couple seconds. What is the context of him referring to him? How and why is he even bringing that up :dahell:

Also is he still rambling about sharks and batteries or whatever the hell it was? :skip:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
:dead:

Does he think Silence Of The Lambs is based on a true story or some shyt?

I can’t listen to him for more than a couple seconds. What is the context of him referring to him? How and why is he even bringing that up :dahell:

Also is he still rambling about sharks and batteries or whatever the hell it was? :skip:
he usually brings it up when he is talking about immigration. its always something like this:

“You know, they go crazy when I say, ‘the late great Hannibal Lecter,’ OK, they say, ‘Why would he mention Hannibal Lecter? He must be cognitively in trouble,’” Trump said at a Charlotte, North Carolina rally this week.

“These are real stories. Hannibal Lecter from ‘Silence of the Lamb’ is a lovely man,” he continued. “He wants to have you for dinner. He’d like to have you for dinner.”

i think he might be confusing "asylum seeker" and "insane asylum" like this guy suggests: