Clarence Thomas is coming for contraception and gay marriage next

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
No more republicans in power

whatever it takes
I've said it before and will say it again. Local politics and direct action. You have to start with mayor, city council, whomever is running for a political position in your community. We have to start from the very bottom and build a base.

Until its election time, anyone that you see in your community that supports shyt like this should not know a moment's peace. They need to know how hated they are.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Bothsiders about to come in and claim contraception is bad for the black community or some shyt :mjlol:
They have plenty of opinions, but never a valid reason why this needs to be a law.

Me personally, i actually am anti abortion. I just don't think it needs to be legislated. Just do like we do cigarettes', have commercials runnings all day advocating against, but ultimately let the people decide whether they want to listen or not. Free will like in the bible. God didn't compel us all to be free of sin, he expects us to actively make a choice not to be sinners.
Any religious people siding with this lack of choice should be ashamed of themselves.