Can We Finally Admit GoW Ragnarok Was Mid?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
they forced it in my opinion, that could've all just been one spell with a simply button combo to change the effect once the enemy was floating.
Leviso
leviso + < button = accio
leviso + > button = Depulso
etc etc
But that’s no difference than how it worked effectively.

You had to hit a different sequence of buttons for different results.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
But that’s no difference than how it worked effectively.

You had to hit a different sequence of buttons for different results.
You had to take up 7 spell slots (out of 16) for a single spell just to use it in different directions. could've been one spell slot plus a directional button leaving room for other more unique spells.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
1 TYPE of enemies in the whole game makes you think and strategize, and you might have to make it to NG+ to make any of it matter. :wow:

If i said this we’d get a dozen of you clowns running in to attack me :wow:
Except that's not at all what I said, dumbass. I mentioned new game plus as to when I'd probably replay the game. You down bad today. Take 5, fool.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You had to take up 7 spell slots (out of 16) for a single spell just to use it in different directions. could've been one spell slot leaving room for other more unique spells.
I wasn’t extremely fond of how the spells were set up,

The whole time playing the game i wondered how the spells could have been handled more intuitively.

But also by the end of the game when i was switching through 4 different sets of spells on the fly, setting up combos, and stacking spells to the point i could kill a whole room full of enemies with one attack, that shyt felt extremely satisfying. I felt like my skill and my characters skill progressed through the game.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I wasn’t extremely fond of how the spells were set up,

The whole time playing the game i wondered how the spells could have been handled more intuitively.

But also by the end of the game when i was switching through 4 different sets of spells on the fly, setting up combos, and stacking spells to the point i could kill a whole room full of enemies with one attack, that shyt felt extremely satisfying. I felt like my skill and my characters skill progressed through the game.
Same, except more so with GOWR. i was switching between all the weapons ad abilities on the fly wiping out enemies en mass.
hogwarts was a little cumbersome at times

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Where are you getting this two weapons number from?
There are 5 primary weapons.

Frost Axe
Blades of Chaos
Draupnir Spear
Shield
Fists

The fact that you don't know means you didn't actually play the game.
and those are just the primary weapons. He also has various special abilties he can equip to each weapon.
plus you controll your companions archery ability
and the rage mechanic

Fam, I'm not even bothering.

GOW is not the game to use. People thinking the game was "mid" are in the minority for a reason. shyt is comical.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Same, except more so with GOWR. i was switching between all the weapons ad abilities on the fly wiping out enemies en mass.
hogwarts was a little cumbersome at times
GOWR i never felt like the actual God of War.

Felt like the same shyt i did fighting odin the first time was the same shyt i did fighting him at the end of the game :manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
it felt like such a moviegame that youre barely controlling at times, that definitely hurt it.
Is that so much a flaw? There's a whole generation of people that want storytelling but will not read a book and that appeals to them.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Is that so much a flaw? There's a whole generation of people that want storytelling but will not read a book and that appeals to them.
Plenty of old school 80s classics for people who don't like modern cinematic qualities in their games. Pacman and Galaga are my go to's for that.
Complaining about movies in games in 2023 is like complaining about power windows in 2023.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
It’s always hilarious to see these clowns complaining about the games WE play as if they got anything on that bytchBox to play at all.

Does Meach even play games ? Seems to me he just runs his mouth

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Its funny to me how every major playstation game release spawns like half a dozen or more spinoff threads dissecting its flaws and acting like the game isn’t all people say they are.

Its funny how that doesn’t seem to happen with many other games :jbhmm:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Its funny to me how every major playstation game release spawns like half a dozen or more spinoff threads dissecting its flaws and acting like the game isn’t all people say they are.

Its funny how that doesn’t seem to happen with many other games :jbhmm:
Stop it.

@Dorian Breh just made 15 elden ring threads himself.

Any big game is gonna spawn conversation.