Can We Finally Admit GoW Ragnarok Was Mid?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Its funny to me how every major playstation game release spawns like half a dozen or more spinoff threads dissecting its flaws and acting like the game isn’t all people say they are.

Its funny how that doesn’t seem to happen with many other games :jbhmm:
Reminds of cac youtubers that make videos on swords. they love all things european swords. will make all sort of videos fawning over all sort of blades but will eventually release a video called "Katana's and why they are overhyped." or some shyt like that. they love their swords but get jealous and turn into haters when people like swords from other cultures.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Reminds of cac youtubers that make videos on swords. they love all things european swords. will make all sort of videos fawning over all sort of blades but will eventually release a video called "Katana's and why they are overhyped." or some shyt like that. they love their swords but get jealous and turn into haters when people like swords from other cultures.

Damn they’re even insecure about their wack ass swords :dead:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I loved the first 1. I don’t have time to play the second one but from the looks of it, it does look like a DLC like someone said.

• Dap
Reactions: s@n

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its funny to me how every major playstation game release spawns like half a dozen or more spinoff threads dissecting its flaws and acting like the game isn’t all people say they are.

:stopitslime: That's because nikkas can't talk or discuss it in the actual thread without yall moaning and crying about how a game is perfect or amazing and shooshoo'n ANYONE that mentions anything that isn't 100 percent praise.. Instead of actually having a back and forth discourse about things.

• Dap
Reactions: s@n

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Most major games get hit with a backlash though. They come out and everybody loves them then as time goes by the dissenting voices start getting heard. Eventually years later they're overrated. Some games like Metal Gear Solid 4 and Grand Theft Auto 4 the backlash destroyed all the good will about them upon release and people shyt on them now.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It’s always hilarious to see these clowns complaining about the games WE play as if they got anything on that bytchBox to play at all.

Does Meach even play games ? Seems to me he just runs his mouth

Always worried about what’s going on at the top of things. All the criticism for PlayStation but pleas and excuses for fukkass Lyin Phil. Tell dat clown to give Xbox some games worth a damn instead of always worrying about PlayStation games. :scust:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Most major games get hit with a backlash though. They come out and everybody loves them then as time goes by the dissenting voices start getting heard. Eventually years later they're overrated. Some games like Metal Gear Solid 4 and Grand Theft Auto 4 the backlash destroyed all the good will about them upon release and people shyt on them now.

Theres no actual ‘backlash’ though its just a few xbox stans doing their usual routine

Backlash is when the actual fanbase turns on the game, like Halo Infinite

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It’s not about being fromsoftware.

And i agree GOW combat is “good”

But that’s where it stops. The loot and leveling system don’t matter. There’s only like two or three weapons throughout the game, And outside a few of the bosses none of the encounters are particularly challenging. You are never really forced out of your comfort zone or to learn new things or gain new skills/equipment/weapons to find success.

Those types of things are what keeps combat engaging to me. Like i just finished hogwarts and the entire time throughout the campaign you were given new spells and different challenges within the combat that forced you to uses said spells and different strategies. By the time i was done with the game i felt way more like a badass than i ever did in the GOW games and he’s supposed to be the damn God of War.

You played on give me story breh let it out :bryan:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

:dwillhuh:

The Axe and the blades of chaos. What other weapons y’all using to make your “builds”???

There is a spear too breh. Even shows it in the link you didnt read I guess. Disgusting posting you doing in here :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There is a spear too breh. Even shows it in the link you didnt read I guess. Disgusting posting you doing in here :wow:
The fact that y’all splitting hairs over 1 weapon that’s used more for traversal than combat is truly telling.

“bu bu but it has three weapons!!!!!:damn:

fukk outa here. Most any other game this game would be compared to has lots more weapons and combat options. GOW 1-3 had at least double the amount of weapons.

You dudes just have to defend everything sony.

GOW combat is shallow and repetitive. It just is :manny: