Votes: 28 9.3%

• Total voters

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
With all due respect to the Palestinian lives lost in the current conflict in Gaza, I think more Americans in that age range care about protecting/salvaging reproductive rights in America than what happens overseas. Even in the cities you mentioned.
From what I have noticed, it seems many of the people in Hampton Roads are more concerned with the cost of living expenses like rent, food, utilities, etc. than they are with either of the issues of Palestine and Abortion rights. I don't hear anyone complain about either of those issues, but I do hear them complain about how much stuff costs these days.

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
If Hilary couldn’t even beat Trump what makes Kamala more likely to win?
At that time Trump wasn't a convicted felon nor had he incited an insurrection on the Capitol to overthrow results of an in election. Overturned Roe v Wade. And wasn't as old as he is now.

This is not the same Trump

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Yes she has a chance. Just remember the same people saying she has no chance are the same people who were saying 4 years ago Biden was going to lose. The Coli is full of retards when it comes to politics.
Respectfully I said Biden would win last time, Trump was hovering 42 percent approval last election and with the pandemic going on there was no way he was realistically going to be re-elected

Ironically Biden is now hovering around 42 percent approval which pointed to a Trump victory even before he dropped out, you add inflation and now Kamala, who is more unlikeable, it’s pretty much a done deal. Incumbents don’t win reelection historically when they are polling that low with approval.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
you think that high power gibberish orange spews to old cacs is going to work on this woman?

have you not seen the cthgd interview? :heh: He's going to get auntie'd. anyone with an ethnic mother knows this.

giphy.webp

she didnt have to do it before, because she was playing backup. this is her stage now. its over.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yes she has a chance. Just remember the same people saying she has no chance are the same people who were saying 4 years ago Biden had no chance. The Coli is full of retards when it comes to politics.

PPL LIKE WHO?

IT WAS PRETTY OBVIOUS
TRUMP WAS ON HIS WAY OUT
AFTER COVID.
:devil:
:evil:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
You're talking about hypothetical babies. We watched in real time Kamala originally support Israel which is bombing real life babies. You think the 20-25 year olds in super liberal places like San Francisco and LA forgot about this, as its still happening?

I do believe today she takes a more free Palestine stance, we'll see. Too little too late either way.
Israel Palestine is nowhere near as important to voters as the economy and abortion

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Best chance to at this moment.

I sat back and started to think for a few, people only think she trash because the media said she was trash. She hasn't really been exposed to shyt outside of immigration since she been Veep. She can't be any worse than Trump if we keeping it 100.
This may be true and a good point. Did Biden administration keep her off radar on purpose to make her less of a target for Trump and therefore give them less verifiable ammo if she needed to take over? :jbhmm:

@Piff Perkins

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yes she has a chance. Just remember the same people saying she has no chance are the same people who were saying 4 years ago Biden was going to lose. The Coli is full of retards when it comes to politics.
this sounds really, really nice to say

but the same people saying she had no chance are the same ones that said she had no chance as she got crushed in her own state. it wasn't some taboo crazy opinion then either. literally the first people to tune her out were democrats.
Respectfully I said Biden would win last time, Trump was hovering 42 percent approval last election and with the pandemic going on there was no way he was realistically going to be re-elected

Ironically Biden is now hovering around 42 percent approval which pointed to a Trump victory even before he dropped out, you add inflation and now Kamala who is more unlikeable it’s pretty much a done deal. Incumbents don’t win reelection historically when this is the case.
there's no covid-gun to people's heads anymore. trump literally told his own base to not mail in votes too lol.... this is just an all around shyt show and internal polling makes this entire rug pull feel revolting.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
This may be true and a good point. Did Biden administration keep her off radar on purpose to make her less of a target for Trump and therefore give them less verifiable ammo if she needed to take over? :jbhmm:

@Piff Perkins
I've been opining on it for the last 2 days. It's genius if that was the plan, but I think it's coincidence. The democrats aren't that calculating.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This shyt is starting to remind me of that Joe Hill book "The Fireman".

All logic and reasoning has gone out the window and been replaced with a "Feel".

Is this the end result of estrogen inducing chemicals being sprayed on crops/put in foods?
Have the other member blocked, so not sure of the full context of your comment.

I answered the OP with my view of something that works in Kamala's favor. Exact same factor I mentioned that worked in Biden's favor in the thread about the leaked stories about him dropping out/staying. Kamala being a woman, this can work more in her favor.

Insults, smilies, etc deflect from the matters being discussed.