Votes: 28 9.3%

• Total voters

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I would like to also say Kamala obviously “should” be the president vs a piece of shyt like Trump

But there are too many factors going against her, the main one being that white voters in the Midwest are not going to vote for her. They will always side with white supremacy if it comes down to it. I don’t know how many times white people have to show y’all who they really are before y’all believe them.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
At this point I have no fukking clue...she initially didn't seem to be the strongest candidate to me but raising 50 mil in a day is impressive...

But I also think Trump and his cult should not under any circumstance be underestimated. They are considered a cult for a reason - they will not sway easily.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I would like to also say Kamala obviously “should” be the president vs a piece of shyt like Trump

But there are too many factors going against her, the main one being that white voters in the Midwest are not going to vote for her. They will always side with white supremacy if it comes down to it. I don’t know how many times white people have to show y’all who they really are before y’all believe them.
Genuine question, at what point would you say "maybe" she does have a chance? What would it take for you to believe? :jbhmm:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This may be true and a good point. Did Biden administration keep her off radar on purpose to make her less of a target for Trump and therefore give them less verifiable ammo if she needed to take over? :jbhmm:

@Piff Perkins
Honestly when I look at how she has handled this transition and how the Biden team handled the debate...I genuinely think she was sidelined because of how much better she looks than Biden. All the leaks we've seen over the years have come from Biden's camp, nothing from her camp. Hell she was meeting with governors and senators over the last few weeks and nothing leaked.

I certainly have issues with her, don't think she's perfect and we all remember how terrible her 2020 campaign was but...she hasn't made a mistake yet. I'm sure she'll mess up eventually but as of right now this has to be Trump's worst nightmare. Finally some uncertainty has entered the race and he's not making the headlines. This dude got shot two weeks ago, had his convention a week ago...and nobody cares.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
everyone doubting kamala is literally just working with outdated information like nothing has changed in the past 4 years and its just some black woman being put up out of nowhere

we have literally seen republicans losing shyt they shouldnt have been losing for the past 2 years. kamala is going to win
I remember the red wave massacre that was supposed to happen in 22. Nikkas still haven't learned theres no guarantees in elections.this shyt will most likely be a toss up that comes down to a few thousand or hundred thousand votes

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Honestly when I look at how she has handled this transition and how the Biden team handled the debate...I genuinely think she was sidelined because of how much better she looks than Biden. All the leaks we've seen over the years have come from Biden's camp, nothing from her camp. Hell she was meeting with governors and senators over the last few weeks and nothing leaked.

I certainly have issues with her, don't think she's perfect and we all remember how terrible her 2020 campaign was but...she hasn't made a mistake yet. I'm sure she'll mess up eventually but as of right now this has to be Trump's worst nightmare. Finally some uncertainty has entered the race and he's not making the headlines. This dude got shot two weeks ago, had his convention a week ago...and nobody cares.
The fact Trump got shot at and had a convention last week and no one cares is what gets me :wow:

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

if y’all really think a woman of color from Northern California, the most liberal elitist place in America with a unfavorable rating is going to get votes from the typical white Christian middle of America/Midwestern community are delusional AF … or … just doesn’t understand presidential elections, and the electoral map

Yeah. I hate to say it but this is what people aren't getting. Trump's base is more mobilized and fanatical than ever and people in the Midwest do NOT fukk with Kamala

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
They got to get off that sexual predator, crook and cheater strategy. Talk some real shyt cause a nikka just paid 9 bucks for deodorant and 12 for a bag of grapes :mjcry:

The writing was on the wall in 20 fukking 16 that that strategy will never work. Trump being a sick fukk is a feature, not a bug, for his voters. The Dems don't realize this yet for some reason.