Elon Musk Makes Another “Joke” About Assassinating Kamala Harris

All Knowledge

Speak up...
Daps
Reppin
Belo Horizante
it's fukking embarrassing that Democrats aren't publicly dogwalking this clown, for being the ones who subsidize his shytty cars. he literally got rich off government subsidies from Democrats

call his ass out :camby:

Bet most of them own a Tesla :wow:

Plus he’s all in with Israel, they wouldn’t dare:pachaha:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is how arrogant they are, the average black person making this same joke about trump would be in prison, this white supremacist racist says it several times and not even outrage and the cowardly justice department refuses to hold the charlatan accountable, he still is receiving hundreds of millions in government contracts, its a two tier system where this racist play by one set of rules and the other for people non white

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Even if anyone actually did, they'd fukk it up. Unless it's a school or night club.

The people who cause problems for others walk around letting their nuts hang while pieces of shyt target innocent people that haven't done anything to anyone. There is a profound sickness in this country.

I hope the person that eventually does run up on him has that yamagami dog in them. If you know, you know.
:wow:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
He hasn't so far, what makes you think he'd start now :pachaha:

Dude is a clown. And democrats were too p*ssy to really go hard at Trump after he took the L in 2020.

Merrick Garland is a republican. He was in the federalist society or whatever the fukk it's called, never should have been selected and appointed

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge

America’s largest economy is falling out of love with Tesla—and it’s only going to get worse​

07MUSK-JUMP-hpqj-googleFourByThree.jpg