• Total voters

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

if y’all really think a woman of color from Northern California, the most liberal elitist place in America with a unfavorable rating is going to get votes from the typical white Christian middle of America/Midwestern community are delusional AF … or … just doesn’t understand presidential elections, and the electoral map

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
As of yesterday, I didn’t think she had a shot in hell, but that was from the outside looking in, no polling data, not taking anything into consideration. Today, I am feeling more optimistic, especially after I saw Trump acting like a scared little cowardly bytch on truth social. I think she has as good a chance as Biden had, and after the VP pick, and a debate, I guess that’s where everybody is gonna know. Trump can’t use the age thing anymore, matter fact, it only applies to him now.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Hilary was an all time bad president candidate.

And she got more popular votes than trump did at the very height of his antics.

Trump is washed and the establishment is behind Kamala and she seems able to handle it.

They need to debate
Y’all seem to not understand how unpopular Kamala actually is among voters.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yes but it will take a miracle

She has to win Michigan… she will have to dominate the city of Detroit in huge numbers and certain other middle of the state in huge numbers.. the western part of the state and northern part is trump country

She has to have a really big turnout in Milwaukee and Madison Wisconsin because northern part of Wisconsin is trump country

Then we have PA, the eastern part is democratic and Pittsburgh is democratic but unfortunately trump got shot in western Pennsylvania and if u ever drive past western pa all u see is trump signs…

She need to tag team with Big Gretch & Eminem, and get sponsored by Cartier

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Also Trump almost lost to Hilary who people HATE

People don't hate Kamala like people hate Hilary

If she uses that money and doubles down on the midwest I see her winning

If Hillary ran again trump would be bird man rubbing his hands.

“you want this L again crooked Hilary”?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
well as a resident of San Francisco at that time, I dont recall any protests for abortion rights but I do recall them shutting down freeways, bridges and streets multiple times for palestine so maybe you are incorrect here :ld:

From 2022

There were coordinated marches around the country ahead of and after the ruling

From my first post
People who are pro choice are as active/motivated now as the pro-life crowd was for the past 50 years.

I expect higher turnouts, engagement, and donations from women based on this issue, and a woman nominee.

Last edited: