• Too late in the game

Votes: 28 9.3%

• Total voters

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I would like to also say Kamala obviously “should” be the president vs a piece of shyt like Trump

But there are too many factors going against her, the main one being that white voters in the Midwest are not going to vote for her. They will always side with white supremacy if it comes down to it. I don’t know how many times white people have to show y’all who they really are before y’all believe them.
Yep, you can't put nothing past white folks in this country. She definitely should be in office but everything Trump is doesn't matter to white people/the right, it's like you wanna be proven wrong but you'd look dumb trying to deny the track record of this country, it doesn't give hope at all. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're talking about hypothetical babies. We watched in real time Kamala originally support Israel which is bombing real life babies. You think the 20-25 year olds in super liberal places like San Francisco and LA forgot about this, as its still happening?

I do believe today she takes a more free Palestine stance, we'll see. Too little too late either way.
Trump isnt Supporting gaza either :manny:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Kamala is a boring candidate. It will be another election where people either vote for trump or vote against trump.

Kamala is not an interesting candidate like Obama. Now he in his prime would definitely beat trump. If dems gathered 50mil in one day, maybe they will come up with something.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
At this point I have no fukking clue...she initially didn't seem to be the strongest candidate to me but raising 50 mil in a day is impressive...

But I also think Trump and his cult should not under any circumstance be underestimated. They are considered a cult for a reason - they will not sway easily.

It just comes down to whether Kamala gets enough turnout.

You're never going to sway Trump voters, it's a waste of time trying to do that. Swing voters don't determine the election, people who stay home do. If Kamala can get 2020 levels of turnout or close, she'll win, if not Trump will win because MAGAs gonna MAGA regardless.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I would like to also say Kamala obviously “should” be the president vs a piece of shyt like Trump

But there are too many factors going against her, the main one being that white voters in the Midwest are not going to vote for her. They will always side with white supremacy if it comes down to it. I don’t know how many times white people have to show y’all who they really are before y’all believe them.
How did Obama win in the Midwest if it always comes down to siding with white supremacy?

I'm talking specifically the key states like Wisconsin Michigan Ohio

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Kamala is a boring candidate. It will be another election where people either vote for trump or vote against trump.

Kamala is not an interesting candidate like Obama. Now he in his prime would definitely beat trump. If dems gathered 50mil in one day, maybe they will come up with something.
she went from General Attorney to Senate to VP, and now presidential nominee as a triple minority, all under the radar and with the least of amount of campaign funds. This woman is not a fool.

Aunt Kamala been knowing what shes doing. and all that bullshyt they were doing to block Obama is out the table. we all have ethnic mothers. we know how this is going to go

CbNOG6D.gif

Shes about to crush orange, and rule with an iron fist. cacs aint ready for this type of household.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
How did Obama win in the Midwest if it always comes down to siding with white supremacy?

I'm talking specifically the key states like Wisconsin Michigan Ohio
Do you really want me to go down the route where I also talk about the disadvantages of her being a woman:francis: Obama also organically won people over time by campaigning his ass off and being extremely likeable, he wasn’t forced on us or handed a path to the presidency like Kamala has

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
If this were a regular election I'd say no. The gop has alienated way too many groups of voters and this is not being reflected in the polls.

I admit I had my doubts. But they threw 75 mill in in like 10 hours after Biden stepped down. These folks really shut the purses over this shyt.
And she is a firecracker. She'll talk some real shyt. She's grown on me in less than 2 days.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Genuine question, at what point would you say "maybe" she does have a chance? What would it take for you to believe? :jbhmm:
Bro I honestly don’t know, Trump needs another major scandal to drop before the election or something which is liable to happen but even that might not be enough to sway voters. I never put anything past cacs