Votes: 28 9.3%

• Total voters

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
With all due respect to the Palestinian lives lost in the current conflict in Gaza, I think more Americans in that age range care about protecting/salvaging reproductive rights in America than what happens overseas. Even in the cities you mentioned.

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

if y’all really think a woman of color from Northern California, the most liberal elitist place in America with a unfavorable rating is going to get votes from the typical white Christian middle of America/Midwestern community are delusional AF … or … just doesn’t understand presidential elections, and the electoral map

This shyt is starting to remind me of that Joe Hill book "The Fireman".

All logic and reasoning has gone out the window and been replaced with a "Feel".

Is this the end result of estrogen inducing chemicals being sprayed on crops/put in foods?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This shyt is starting to remind me of that Joe Hill book "The Fireman".

All logic and reasoning has gone out the window and been replaced with a "Feel".

Is this the end result of estrogen inducing chemicals being sprayed on crops/put in foods?

ITS VERY WEIRD...

ALL OF THESE SAME PPL
KEPT SAYING BIDEN WASNT DROPPING OUT
AND WAS GOING TO WIN
UP UNTIL HIS LAST DAY.

NOW ALL OF THAT FAKE HOPE
HAS BEEN SHIFTED TO KAMALA.

I SEE CULTISH LIKE ACTIVITY
AND DELUSION ON "BOTH SIDES"
:devil:
:evil:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
She finna get smoked. But the energy y'all have for this campaign would definitely be better served pushing for reparations. When Kamala loses just remember I said plan reparations has a better chance of working than this.

I'm actually very concerned that this dysfunctional shyt might cause a red wave down ballot due to the loss of faith in the party.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
everyone doubting kamala is literally just working with outdated information like nothing has changed in the past 4 years and its just some black woman being put up out of nowhere

we have literally seen republicans losing shyt they shouldnt have been losing for the past 2 years. kamala is going to win