• Too late in the game

Votes: 28 9.3%

• Total voters

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What I think works for her is that Roe v Wade was overturned.
People who are pro choice are as active/motivated now as the pro-life crowd was for the past 50 years.

I expect higher turnouts, engagement, and donations from women based on this issue, and a woman nominee.

I also think that 50+ year ruling being overturned has people on alert about what could be next, and the power of the courts.
You're talking about hypothetical babies. We watched in real time Kamala originally support Israel which is bombing real life babies. You think the 20-25 year olds in super liberal places like San Francisco and LA forgot about this, as its still happening?

I do believe today she takes a more free Palestine stance, we'll see. Too little too late either way.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You're talking about hypothetical babies. We watched in real time Kamala originally support Israel which is bombing real life babies. You think the 20-25 year olds in super liberal places like San Francisco and LA forgot about this, as its still happening?

I do believe today she takes a more free Palestine stance, we'll see. Too little too late either way.
With all due respect to the Palestinian lives lost in the current conflict in Gaza, I think more Americans in that age range care about protecting/salvaging reproductive rights in America than what happens overseas. Even in the cities you mentioned.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
With all due respect to the Palestinian lives lost in the current conflict in Gaza, I think more Americans in that age range care about protecting/salvaging reproductive rights in America than what happens overseas. Even in the cities you mentioned.
well as a resident of San Francisco at that time, I dont recall any protests for abortion rights but I do recall them shutting down freeways, bridges and streets multiple times for palestine so maybe you are incorrect here :ld:

if you are asking what side im on im free palestine + pro abortion. Maybe some restrictions on abortion as far as serial repeaters of it, like if you 5 abortions in :heh: but overall I really dont care what women do with their body as long as its not malicious towards men :manny:

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I don’t think most people really care about that stuff because it doesn’t impact us