Black Women On TikTok: College Educated Black Men Are Too Picky, They Don’t Wife Up Girls w/ Tattoos & BBLS

hatealot

Banned
Daps
A man with a bachelor's or masters degree. These days it's men who have a masters degree or PHD.
I have a degree with a econ degree and when I left college I had a total of 140+earned credits without a masters. Still mad about my excess credits I want a refund lmao. Associates degree + bachelor's will do that.

Degrees are bullshyt. All my homies do not have a degree and they are some of the smartest people in the world.

This is a concept women made up. Men do not use the word educated. That's a woman's word. What are these words?

From a sociology point of view, it's a way for women to apply stratification and then apply attributes to put you in a box. Once they apply the values. These women will put you in a certain categories.

This is why most people I'm human resource and recruiters tend to be women and gay men.

*for you reddit cacs, we are not including tech or highly dominated sectors where there are men. You are excluded.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I have a degree with a econ degree and when I left college I had a total of 140+earned credits without a masters. Still mad about my excess credits I want a refund lmao. Associates degree + bachelor's will do that.

Degrees are bullshyt. All my homies do not have a degree and they are some of the smartest people in the world.

This is a concept women made up. Men do not use the word educated. That's a woman's word. What are these words?

From a sociology point of view, it's a way for women to apply stratification and then apply attributes to put you in a box. Once they apply the values. These women will put you in a certain categories.

This is why most people I'm human resource and recruiters tend to be women and gay men.

*for you reddit cacs, we are not including tech or highly dominated sectors where there are men. You are excluded.
Degrees ain't a scam
Exceptions and ppl who fumbled college don't make the rule ROFL

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Why are you guys raising your blood pressure reacting to random ass tiktoks that aren't even that popular. Who fukking cares.

As a college educated, successful black guy...yea, when I was single I dismissed or eliminated various women based on various things. That's how preferences work. This is only an issue for black men because we've got various demographics dedicated to policing our thoughts and our dikks. I don't date or entertain single mothers. I wouldn't date a woman who doesn't have a college degree. I wouldn't date or entertain a woman who doesn't have either a professional career or is working towards one (in college, grad school, etc). I wouldn't date a woman who is obnoxiously loud, "hood" or "ghetto" or "country" or whatever you want to describe That Behavior as. I wouldn't date a woman who is bad with money.

I don't give a fukk about tattoos, I don't care who you fukked when you were single. Those things don't matter to me. But all that shyt I mentioned previously? Non negotiable. That's my right and I don't give a fukk who is upset about it....and I think everyone - whether you're a black man or whoever - has the same right to determine what they are and aren't willing to deal with.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Harlem Hottie @Joe Biden is a troll. Don't take breh post seriously.

And seeing how you got Harlem in your name. Joe ain't from Harlem either, lol.
pQpW9mE.png
That nikka really tried to make a thread about me while posting that kind of shyt? :why:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The DMV is really a blessing. There are so many types of BP here with no shortage of educated or successful BP.

But to their point, I don't think it's unreasonable for a man to want a woman who presents a certain way. The first chick looks sloppy and the second one looks like a drag queen. If you want a certain man then dress/present for the part.
Gen Z really seems to be having a problem with this. All this “be my whole self” and they are having the rude awakening that yea, you still get judged by how you present. Dress like a ho, 97% of other men and women see a ho, not an “empowered woman”. Same for the men, wanna scribble shytty tats up and down your neck but then talk about how corporate America don’t want you

:rudy: