Black Women On TikTok: College Educated Black Men Are Too Picky, They Don’t Wife Up Girls w/ Tattoos & BBLS

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I doubt any of these women truly like nerds or educated men

At the end of the day I know some of my friends have tried to date these types and they always come away burned because they get bored with their "interests"
What they want is a man to flaunt in public but who will also stick around and not embarrass them
Well this should apply to them as well because I know plenty of men who get put into the side dude role just because they don't hit every box that a woman is looking for

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
How you feel about locs? For me they are no problem but I hear clients complain about them. Mostly about some people not keeping them clean.
Well kept locs are fine IMO, but I know there are still some conservative industries like finance and consulting where they might still discriminate against them

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Let's be reality. Here's what's happening. Lower income/hood Black women
are coming to the realization is that streets dudes are not built for long term relationships so now they are turning to middle class Black men for the stability that they can provide.

Here's the problem.

They have no idea how to get them or what they like in part because 3 generations of single motherhood have taught them that men are inessential past pleasure, sperm and money.

These are the 'nerds' and 'lames' they turned down in their teens and 20s. Tattoos are ok if you have a couple of small ones here and there. But these body sleeves, tattoos of ex boyfriends etc tell these men you are not wife material. If I am a doctor or lawyer or something like that, my wife says as much about me as anything I wear or drive because part of my business is going to public events dinners etc. She doesn't have to be a dime but she has to be well kept, presentable and not have a tattoo of Antwan on her right titty. Middle class Black men (really all Black men) have a right to hold women to some level of standards just like they had to have the discipline to get where they are at.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
We have to tell the whole story though...

A female who tries to tear down a man because she is intimidated and/or wants to manipulate him into doing her bidding needs to either accept the scraps he gives or find someone who values her the way she likes..

The women word it as judgemental because their p*ssy alone can't get them the results they want..

I'm going this as we speak, so im in my feelings a bit..😁

Me too. I just ended my situation. I refuse to change into a man that she wants me to be.
Go find that guy. It ain't me

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I wouldn't mind fun girling this broad

:banderas: :wow:

She looks like she's quick with Knives and Razor Blades...

giphy.gif

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Not true at all.

Men who PAWG, PAWG. Black men of all socio economic status date non black women. So it has nothing to do with education.

Also the Kanye shrug is cool and all but when women throw their hands up at 80% of men who are pretty much undesirable we are creating incels.

Like someone else said these women are just justifying why they date ballers and wanna be ballers. They are not compatible with regular guys who just want “peace and quiet.”

They are all very loud in their appearance never mind when they open their mouths.

There is a stat that says black men who has a bachelor or higher degree 30%, marries non black women.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
she's not really wrong in her assessment. woman want to have fun and settle down when necessary, she's basically saying black educated men are too judgmental which they are. plenty white men of men's be having weekly rituals of eating at Dennys and hollering at the young blond or Burnette with the highschool diploma and a Marlboro problem.

women need people to accept them for their issues she's saying black men of status are too judgemental.

the educated brothers I know want women in their level, I understand the mentality but that's never been the normal course of action.
fukk you and ya love ones, respectfully

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
she's not really wrong in her assessment. woman want to have fun and settle down when necessary, she's basically saying black educated men are too judgmental which they are. plenty white men of men's be having weekly rituals of eating at Dennys and hollering at the young blond or Burnette with the highschool diploma and a Marlboro problem.

women need people to accept them for their issues she's saying black men of status are too judgemental.

the educated brothers I know want women in their level, I understand the mentality but that's never been the normal course of action.
That is the norm

The fukk are you talking about?

Most functional households do not consist of a lawyer or a doctor who's married to a stripper or a restaurant host

Most ppl marry and interact with ppl at their socioeconomic level

That's part of the reason ppl get stuck in bubbles like the average yuppy twitter nikka