Black Women On TikTok: College Educated Black Men Are Too Picky, They Don’t Wife Up Girls w/ Tattoos & BBLS

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Funny this is they don’t actually want the educated dude. The just want the ability to use them.
Man

Internet has brought pseudo feminism to the masses

Got basic women trying to find creative reasons to shyt on men

And you're 100% right

Be a woman who has access to plenty of men but complain about the ones that don't want you, while you're still living your best life

I think women who look good but are still basic mentally who aren't doing anything else in life basically waste their time using sex to make them feel like their doing something

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who lied to these women and told them men don't desire women with some class to be their wives?

All these tats and body modifications to look like sex workers but wanna get mad cause men treat them as such.

These women are twerking, showing they ass and puffin hookah smoke all IG and tik tok but think dudes gonna wife them up. Do what you do behind closed doors but what happened to having some class and representing yourself well in public? It used to be lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets. A lot of these Women ain't ladies no more or in Public. That's why we dont consider or take them seriously.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Sad thing is a lot of these tattoos cover up the beautiful skin these women have. Whole body looking great and glistening, then you look at her back, butt and legs and all you see is tats.

Well maintained skin tone is underrated when it comes to beauty, no reason to nearly completely cover yourself in tats and still expect the same types of dudes to approach. Some of these women have their neck, breasts and arms all covered too. It's like at some point you have to expect the type of man approaching to change.

Willing to have sex with you does not equal to willing to take seriously.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps

"You’re just looking for someone that looks good on paper or looks good in a photo" :flabbynsick:

sAp7P2.gif

monday-night-raw-wwe.gif

[/SPOILER

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Sad thing is a lot of these tattoos cover up the beautiful skin these women have. Whole body looking great and glistening, then you look at her back, butt and legs and all you see is tats.

Well maintained skin tone is underrated when it comes to beauty, no reason to nearly completely cover yourself in tats and still expect the same types of dudes to approach. Some of these women have their neck, breasts and arms all covered too. It's like at some point you have to expect the type of man approaching to change.

Willing to have sex with you does not equal to willing to take seriously.
Modern women's failure to grasp the bolded in their youth is a large part of their undoing

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So ratchets are mad that “lames” or college educated dudes dont want them :what:

I never knew bird talk can be this delusional. There literally tryna shame men for choosing actual wives & not wifing up prostitutes:mjlol:

I could never take a woman seriously with more than like 1-2 tattoos & they have to be small too. I’d prefer no tattoos. Wigs, BBL’s, contacts ,long acrylic fingernails etc all that boughetto fabolous cardi b bullshyt is a NO GO and idc who got an issue with it.

You’ll always be girlfriend #3 looking like that with me. For fun only.

Reality hit them, they discovered over covid street dudes and thugs aren't really holding money or a plan like that.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
White women and Asian women on a whole , yes they fukk and suck around but once they reached their junior and senior year in college they start looking for Brad and Chad to married and start a family

Black women they still living a hot girl summer and still in their 20s and even early 30s getting their degree, getting them a car and a place to stay and majority also end up having a kid with smooth talking Eddie and dirty ex con deandre and the regular nikka had no chance because she believed she was too good for dude

Then here comes age 32,35, 40 and she brings to the table a bad attitude based off the fact the previous dudes she fukked with and really wanted to be with used her, abused her and was cheating with another woman with.. then majority brings in a kid or two or three and now all of a sudden they want the regular 9-5 guy who’s a responsible hard working educated brother because time is running out on that expiration date on they ass

Now instead of blaming their own bad decisions in life , it’s blame the good guys they had no interest in the first place, because they fukked up

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
a man would be stupid to bring home a woman both parents don’t approve of and Vice Versa for the woman’s parents

My mom wouldn’t even see the tattoos, she would see this chicks caked up face and make the Fantasia smiley off rip

Mfs tryna live their whole lives in a rebellious phase. Grow up

The whole point of being educated is to stomp out ignorance so why would I okay that shyt after being educated? The chick in the last TikTok nailed it: Pick a side and be realistic and consistent.
Facts…

My parents would be clowning and eventually tell you that she looks dumb af..

So if I knew that, why would I marry someone with that?