Black Women On TikTok: College Educated Black Men Are Too Picky, They Don’t Wife Up Girls w/ Tattoos & BBLS

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Most highly educated nikkas pawg, Paag, or something of the like. Just how it is :yeshrug:

And tattoo are ugly :scust:
Not true at all.

Men who PAWG, PAWG. Black men of all socio economic status date non black women. So it has nothing to do with education.

Also the Kanye shrug is cool and all but when women throw their hands up at 80% of men who are pretty much undesirable we are creating incels.

Like someone else said these women are just justifying why they date ballers and wanna be ballers. They are not compatible with regular guys who just want “peace and quiet.”

They are all very loud in their appearance never mind when they open their mouths.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Gen Z really seems to be having a problem with this. All this “be my whole self” and they are having the rude awakening that yea, you still get judged by how you present. Dress like a ho, 97% of other men and women see a ho, not an “empowered woman”. Same for the men, wanna scribble shytty tats up and down your neck but then talk about how corporate America don’t want you

:rudy:
Nothing wrong with tats in jobs as long as they aren't offensive or vulgar. Lots of managers and directors at sites I've worked at have been tatted. Now how you dress is different

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Nothing wrong with tats in jobs as long as they aren't offensive or vulgar. Lots of managers and directors at sites I've worked at have been tatted. Now how you dress is different
I work in the most laid back industry, tech, outside of creatives and entertainment. Neck and face tats are still tacky/a non starter. Full sleeves, hands, legs, it’s whatever. Neck and face tho :no:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Not true at all.

Men who PAWG, PAWG. Black men of all socio economic status date non black women. So it has nothing to do with education.

Also the Kanye shrug is cool and all but when women throw their hands up at 80% of men who are pretty much undesirable we are creating incels.

Like someone else said these women are just justifying why they date ballers and wanna be ballers. They are not compatible with regular guys who just want “peace and quiet.”

They are all very loud in their appearance never mind when they open their mouths.
I didn’t say it was reserved for educated black men. I said that most educated black men do. It simply has to do with who they are around, and most schools are going to be predominantly white unless you go to a HBCU
:unimpressed:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Wait, weren't they just proclaiming they don't care for college educated brehs because they are corny and can't protect them?? Women don't know what they want

Daps
Wait, so there are some men in the thread saying they don't care if a woman has tats and BBL, and some are aggy if women do?? Men don't know what they want :mjgrin:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Might wanna look in the mirror to get the answer. Especially the first shorty. Second one melt like a gremlin exposed to sunlight if you poured water on her

Glorious

All Star
Daps
Gen Z really seems to be having a problem with this. All this “be my whole self” and they are having the rude awakening that yea, you still get judged by how you present. Dress like a ho, 97% of other men and women see a ho, not an “empowered woman”. Same for the men, wanna scribble shytty tats up and down your neck but then talk about how corporate America don’t want you

:rudy:

How you feel about locs? For me they are no problem but I hear clients complain about them. Mostly about some people not keeping them clean.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
How you feel about locs? For me they are no problem but I hear clients complain about them. Mostly about some people not keeping them clean.

Well I’ll take consideration that the people they are dealing with are not keeping them clean what so ever. but I also think that it is more of a racist line of thinking cause what other group has these types of hair styles? Black folks. White can have all types of hair styles but is blacks gotta have some clean cut look which is stupid and this day and age black folks not putting up with cooperate america bs