Black Women On TikTok: College Educated Black Men Are Too Picky, They Don’t Wife Up Girls w/ Tattoos & BBLS

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
Could you imagine your parents busting their ass to put you through school, pay for your books and tuition, and struggle for 6 years so you can get your bachelors and masters only to bring home a tatted up stripper :dead:

Imagine an episode of the Cosby show where Theo brings home an NYC bottle girl

x720

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some women literally cannot fathom men having preferences that don't include them :mjlol: making "everybody assumes I date hood dudes because I dress hood" & "why do college educated guys want you to look like the girl next door" a civil rights movement

We're gonna have to be disciplined about our shyt to fix this fellas :francis: this matriarchical shyt aint sustainable

That's a tall task for some of these desperados, especially ones that post here. They have no shame thirsting over a chic that looks like Kevin Hart with a small waist and a$$.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Hate this educated term and I say this as someone with a punk ass degree. But that's another conversation.

Women in their 20s and early 30s with tats and bbl who actually fit the profile as a stripper/startenders/ig models aren't checking for no nikka just cuz he has a degree or educated (whatever the fukk that means) .

And just because a woman has tattoos doesn't mean she's trashy.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Hate this educated term and I say this as someone with a punk ass degree. But that's another conversation.

Women in their 20s and early 30s with tats and bbl who actually fit the profile as a stripper/startenders/ig models aren't checking for no nikka just cuz he has a degree or educated (whatever the fukk that means) .

And just because a woman has tattoos doesn't mean she's trashy.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Some women literally cannot fathom men having preferences that don't include them :mjlol: making "everybody assumes I date hood dudes because I dress hood" & "why do college educated guys want you to look like the girl next door" a civil rights movement

We're gonna have to be disciplined about our shyt to fix this fellas :francis: this matriarchical shyt aint sustainable
“But that ass fat tho” gang won’t let that happen

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I know this is a troll post, but the bolded is completely true.
I think about the rant Frosk had on G4 where she said women dont exist for the male gaze and disgruntled fans referred to that rant for years until she was fired.
See my issue with this is when we say something we're explicitly told that they didn't do it for US but for themselves, right?

So if these things you're doing aren't for me, why am I obligated to accept you?

Like, I have zero tattoos on my body. Zero. Zilch.

I've never seen a woman's body improved by a tat but I've also heard she did it for her own pleasure...so she can have that then.

I'm not obligated to look at a 1987 NYC building side either so you go express yourself over there and I'll be over here.

Small tats in limited number is ok for me. You looking like a weezy Stan in 2011, I'm good.
And I'm definitely not on board with the BBL.
That screams a poor self-image.