Black Women On TikTok: College Educated Black Men Are Too Picky, They Don’t Wife Up Girls w/ Tattoos & BBLS

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The second girl had on so much fake sh!t.

The only redeeming quality of both women is that they don't have those gruff New York hood voices that some of these females have.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Nobody is under any obligation to date a person they are not attracted to. Now if your standards are beyond what you can actually pull, well you will suffer the consequences of that. In the end, I think these women need to realize that men can have standards and preferences just like them. We can say no just like them. So this attempt to shame men into dating them is just as much a waste of time as any attempt by men to shame women into dating us.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
The second girl had on so much fake sh!t.

The only redeeming quality of both women is that they don't have those gruff New York hood voices that some of these females have.
I have converted over. Since moving down south it's the Miami accent and new orleans accent for me. Sorry nyc, I got turnt out. Don't judge to hard .

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Gotta love that there are only 3 types of black men to exist, the educated, hood, corny/suburban.

What did Carter G. Woodson say about controlling a man's thinking? "Won't even ask where the backdoor is, will protest until one is made so he can enter it."

Black men and women need to repair their relations and get some therapy. This spite towards each other is sick.
she's not really wrong in her assessment. woman want to have fun and settle down when necessary, she's basically saying black educated men are too judgmental which they are. plenty white men of men's be having weekly rituals of eating at Dennys and hollering at the young blond or Burnette with the highschool diploma and a Marlboro problem.

women need people to accept them for their issues she's saying black men of status are too judgemental.

the educated brothers I know want women in their level, I understand the mentality but that's never been the normal course of action.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Ya'll mfs keep making threads over bird babble. Ya'll don't get headaches watching that shyt?
nikkas sit online all day looking for these negative videos if you don't approve don't watch.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Literal hoe babble :russ:

Tattoos represent pain--specifically meaningless tattoos. A woman who invites pain into her life will bring pain into yours.
Going OD on makeup, nails, hair etc. represents a desire to continuously represent yourself in different ways. That signals skill at concealing things and a desire to conceal with skill. If she's skilled at and comfortable hiding things about herself, what will she hide when she's with you?

I think deep down an educated man gets a sense that 'naah this aint it' and won't take these women seriously. They may not be able to articulate it in the way I did for my personal preferences above, but they just get a type of instinctual "this isn't someone that would fit into a family BBQ, young child's birthday party/company party" sense. Women do this to us all the time and see no problem with men being treated that way but it's a problem when the shoe is on the other foot?

Moreover, why would she even want an educated guy if that's not her own social context/values? it comes off as a sour grape mentality. It comes off as a sense of aggrieved entitlement like "not only should I be able to gain the affections of hood dudes, even straight laced 6 cert men should compete for me. I should have my choice of any type I want"

It doesn't work that way.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Literal hoe babble :russ:

Tattoos represent pain--specifically meaningless tattoos. A woman who invites pain into her life will bring pain into yours.
Going OD on makeup, nails, hair etc. represents a desire to continuously represent yourself in different ways. That signals skill at concealing things and a desire to conceal with skill. If she's skilled at and comfortable hiding things about herself, what will she hide when she's with you?

I think deep down an educated man gets a sense that 'naah this aint it' and won't take these women seriously. They may not be able to articulate it in the way I did for my personal preferences above, but they just get a type of instinctual "this isn't someone that would fit into a family BBQ, young child's birthday party/company party" sense. Women do this to us all the time and see no problem with men being treated that way but it's a problem when the shoe is on the other foot?

Moreover, why would she even want an educated guy if that's not her own social context/values? it comes off as a sour grape mentality. It comes off as a sense of aggrieved entitlement like "not only should I be able to gain the affections of hood dudes, even straight laced 6 cert men should compete for me. I should have my choice of any type I want"

It doesn't work that way.
Aight. Let's back it up real quick.

What the fukk is a educated man. I'm sure that's a term you learned from a woman(no offense)

Because I hate that fukking word.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Aight. Let's back it up real quick.

What the fukk is a educated man. I'm sure that's a term you learned from a woman(no offense)

Because I hate that fukking word.
A man with a bachelor's or masters degree. These days it's men who have a masters degree or PHD.