Black Women On TikTok: College Educated Black Men Are Too Picky, They Don’t Wife Up Girls w/ Tattoos & BBLS

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Harlem Hottie @Joe Biden is a troll. Don't take breh post seriously.

And seeing how you got Harlem in your name. Joe ain't from Harlem either, lol.
pQpW9mE.png
🤮

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Just shows you how their parents failed them.

I don't like tattoos on a woman but if they got like a small tattoo on their ankle, wrist, shoulder, etc ok cool. It's these damn arms full of tattoos, neck, chest, etc. :scust:

Looking like a 1980s NYC subway train full of graffiti. :scust:

That’s exactly what it looks like. If they were smart they’d have them tatts removed, like millions of 30 yo white women are now doing. Instead they’re on tik tok, complaining about something that won’t change.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Gotta love that there are only 3 types of black men to exist, the educated, hood, corny/suburban.

What did Carter G. Woodson say about controlling a man's thinking? "Won't even ask where the backdoor is, will protest until one is made so he can enter it."

Black men and women need to repair their relations and get some therapy. This spite towards each other is sick.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only insecure men dislike women with tattoos. They’re intimidated by women’s self expression.
I know this is a troll post, but the bolded is completely true.
I think about the rant Frosk had on G4 where she said women dont exist for the male gaze and disgruntled fans referred to that rant for years until she was fired.

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
The DMV is really a blessing. There are so many types of BP here with no shortage of educated or successful BP.

But to their point, I don't think it's unreasonable for a man to want a woman who presents a certain way. The first chick looks sloppy and the second one looks like a drag queen. If you want a certain man then dress/present for the part.
Yep Like attracts like

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That tik tok stuff to me is more of a cesspool than some of those other sites. People just hop on say some bs and it’s in short digestible form where they don’t have to explain anything and they send it out to the world to see…

And somehow brehs on the coli find these losers and get upset about the bs they post.

If this stuff pops up on your algo you are probably looking at this type of content.