Black people need to stop tryna team up with latinos/asians/non whites

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
whats the point of "sticking" together when we have divergent interests, careers, education and dreams ?What are the benefits of "sticking together" ? Do you want an arranged marriage... your education decided for you... do you want to live in an assigned neighborhood ? Do you want to be told what church to attend, or what kind of food to eat ? Maybe sticking together is overrated. Go your own way, and join humanity

:snoop:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
whats the point of "sticking" together when we have divergent interests, careers, education and dreams ?What are the benefits of "sticking together" ? Do you want an arranged marriage... your education decided for you... do you want to live in an assigned neighborhood ? Do you want to be told what church to attend, or what kind of food to eat ? Maybe sticking together is overrated. Go your own way, and join humanity
We will never be able to simply "join humanity" as long as all races are not equal.

Only once we reach a time where all races are equal would we be able to talk about humanity as a whole.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Ask the jews if it helped them. :heh:

Dude isn't american though so give him a pass breh.

Even still breh as a black person anywhere he should know that sticking together

will put is in a better place then where were at now. But dude delusional doe,

he can get outta my thread and go ride tazmanian devils with them white folks

for all i care.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
@Buckeye Fever speak on it big homie :shake:

shyt pisses me off. I smh @ nikkaz that are shocked when mexicans be goin at Black ppl. They be like "but they are just like us! We share the same struggle!:why:"

WRONG

Mexicans turn they nose up @ Blacks at a high rate. If u aint white, they aint tryna listen to shyt u say.

But they dumb too. White ppl ONLY fukk wit mexicans cuz of cheap labor and a shared hatred for Blacks.

But u still got dumb nikkaz wantin to team up with mexicans on some "we can run this country if we come together!:krs:"

When the race war pops off, mexicans will definitely cut a deal with white ppl in regards to killin us.

Last edited by a moderator:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Lol @ stick together,If you fukk with me I fukk with you.
--
It's every man for himself out here.I fukks with my people but it's mostly every man for himself out here.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
shyt pisses me off. I smh @ nikkaz that are shocked when mexicans be goin at Black ppl. They be like "but they are just like us! We share the same struggle!:why:"

WRONG

Mexicans turn they nose up @ Blacks at a high rate. If u aint white, they aint tryna listen to shyt u say.

But they dumb too. White ppl ONLY fukk wit mexicans cuz of cheap labor and a shared hatred for Blacks.

But u still got dumb nikkaz wantin to team up with mexicans on some "we can run this country if we come together!:krs:"

When the race war pops off, mexicans will definitely cut a deal with white ppl in regards to killin us.

The big homie buck just spoke on it. Am I lying?

When the race war pops off, mexicans will definitely cut a deal with white ppl in regards to killin us

THIS!

But they don't hear u though breh. They already teamed up in prison with the white gangs. And im sure if some racial shyt popped off outside they would side with the whites.

IpushFatKids

Banned
Daps
Didin't i tell your c00n ass to get outta my thread and you still fukking talking :wtf:?

nikka talkin bout food church and humanity? I told your bytch ass get outta my thread. I aint finna tell you again.

Feel sorry for you. You cant even respond with logic breh. Thats what happens when you argue with a incoherent person.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Lol @ stick together,If you fukk with me I fukk with you.
--
It's every man for himself out here.I fukks with my people but it's mostly every man for himself out here.
Well then die alone while the smarter people of my race progress together.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This thread is doing more dividing then it's bringing us togather. You are attacking other black people Because they don't agree with your ideology.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora

Well then die alone while the smarter people of my race progress together.

A black man will fukk you over just as quick as a white man would.Ask Detroit how this "sticking together" shyt has worked out over the past 20 years.

These nikkas don't care if you look like them.If you're food,you're getting ate.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
This thread is doing more dividing then it's bringing us togather. You are attacking other black people Because they don't agree with your ideology.

:childplease: what the fukk are you talking about? Dividing? the only thing it's dividing is the smart nikkas and the c00n/dumb nikkas. Pick a side. It's a discussion we need to have.