Black people need to stop tryna team up with latinos/asians/non whites

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
A black man will fukk you over just as quick as a white man would.Ask Detroit how this "sticking together" shyt has worked over the past 20 years.

These nikkas don't care if you look like them.If you're food,you're getting ate.

This is the mentality that brothers in chicago/detroit have

it's every man for himself out here.

They don't stick together that's the problem.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
This is the mentality that brothers in chicago/detroit have

They don't stick together that's the problem.

:upsetfavre:

You don't know what you're talking about.nikkas here will defend their own to the death.Kwame Kilpatrick took millions from the city and the nikka still gets defended because he's was a "young black brother".The Detroit Public Schools has been destroyed because of nikkas stealing money from the system.A white man doesn't have a shot at becoming mayor of Detroit because he doesn't look like us,It doesn't matter if the dude has good ideas or not. Black people just see a black face and assume dude got their best wishes in mind when in fact he's just as crooked as a Jewish businessman. Men of power only fukk with other elites,the only color they respect is green.This goes for all races.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
My pops is a black latino, he looks like a black man but when you hear his accent you'll know he's latino

anyways, he don't fukk with black people really. all his friends are latino, some black latinos but latinos are latino

i aint ashamed to have black in me but i relate more to latino culture

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
A black man will fukk you over just as quick as a white man would.Ask Detroit how this "sticking together" shyt has worked out over the past 20 years.

These nikkas don't care if you look like them.If you're food,you're getting ate.

If you have a defeatist mentality things will never change. A nikka with your kind of logic will never change the world. You would rather be complacent instead of making a difference. Slave mentality is an ugly thing to see. We shouldnt hate other races but we should advance our own and get on a level playing field financially and culturally.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

You don't know what you're talking about.nikkas here will defend their own to the death.Kwame Kilpatrick took millions from the city and the nikka still gets defended because he's was a "young black brother".The Detroit Public Schools has been destroyed because of nikkas stealing money from the system.A white man doesn't have a shot at becoming mayor of Detroit because he doesn't look like us,It doesn't matter if the dude has good ideas or not. Black people just see a black face and assume dude got their best wishes in mind when in fact he's just as crooked as a Jewish businessman. Men of power only fukk with other elites,the only color they respect is green.This goes for all races.

But what about all the black folks who aren't crooks? :wtf: You making it sound like all of us are shady and not to be trusted.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

You don't know what you're talking about.

Word? My uncles/brother/friends have all been killed at the hands of other black men in chicago so please don't go there with that you don't know what your talking about. But even still I see the bigger picture and the bigger picture is we need to put the bs to one side and fukk with each other.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Actually, you're not and :ufdup:

http://www.understandingrace.org/resources/pdf/disease/smedley.pdf

Your 'race' is a total fabrication. You're actually just a descendant of European servants. 'White people' don't exist.

At this rate no "race" exists, we all know that anyway.

People just need to realize that all "races" hate all "races", plain and simple. "Black people" ain't one monolithic group (thank god) so of course people turn on each other, it happens with other social groups too, but at a different level. Black people, despite the shared struggle or whatever don't have a "common" background: that's why they're called "Black people" whereas others are claed "Mexicans", Jews", 'Irish"...they all have some common, strong "origin" to cling to/defend. Black people, as a group, don't have that "origin" that would make them stick together (and don't bring up Africa, which is way to diverse to be that. Europeans don't "stick" together based on the fact that they're Europeans, and look how small Europe is). On the other hand, I bet black immigrants (Nigerians, Haitians etc) are less likely to "turn on each other" precisely because they have that common origin, but even that's not a given.

FukkaPaidEmail

Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
But what about all the black folks who aren't crooks? :wtf: You making it sound like all of us are shady and not to be trusted.

No,not at all.OP made it seem like we should all hold hands and build with each other because we're black.I'm just pointing out that there are snakes in every race,that's why I only fukk with people that truly got my back,race doesn't come into question.I live in a city that has failed because of the "kumbaya black people unite" mentality.shyt doesn't fix anything.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
No,not at all.OP made it seem like we should all hold hands and build with each other because we're black.I'm just pointing out that there are snakes in every race,that's why I fukk with people that truly got my back,race doesn't come into question.I live in a city that has failed because of the "kumbaya black people unite" mentality.shyt doesn't fix anything.

That's because we have never united so you can't say whether it has fixed anything. Look at whites, jews, asians in america. You know they stick together right? And they are buying up shyt everywhere. Indians own every damn gas station in Atlanta.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
That's because we have never united so you can't say whether it has fixed anything. Look at whites, jews, asians in america. You know they stick together right? And they are buying up shyt everywhere. Indians own every damn gas station in Atlanta.

These dudes is dumb man. They think sticking together means holding hands when it just means networking and getting shyt what needs to get done, done.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

bro gotta point we from the same city. i think detroit is one of the most unique cities in america because its ALL BLACK. we gotta totally different mindset from the rest cuz we see ALL TYPES of black people.

even when i went to chicago its places within the city whre its mixed or other races

in detroit its either ALL BLACK or ALL ARAB or ALL WHTE

the burbs gotta mixture but within the city its segrgated

both yall nikkas got points

FukkaPaidEmail

Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
If you have a defeatist mentality things will never change. A nikka with your kind of logic will never change the world. You would rather be complacent instead of making a difference. Slave mentality is an ugly thing to see. We shouldnt hate other races but we should advance our own and get on a level playing field financially and culturally.

My dude I'm out here literally everyday with my people,kill that slave mentality shyt.I'm out here dealing with these bad ass kids trying to educate them.I'm in rec centers tutoring nikkas for their GED exams,what are you doing to change the community fam?I know what has happened in my community and I know who is at fault.Don't bash me because I don't trust every nikka just because we got the same hair texture.fukk around and get your kufi smacked off.

FukkaPaidEmail

Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
bro gotta point we from the same city. i think detroit is one of the most unique cities in america because its ALL BLACK. we gotta totally different mindset from the rest cuz we see ALL TYPES of black people.

even when i went to chicago its places within the city whre its mixed or other races

in detroit its either ALL BLACK or ALL ARAB or ALL WHTE

the burbs gotta mixture but within the city its segrgated

both yall nikkas got points

The only ethnic group of ppl that are truly united AND making it work in Detroit are the Arabs,because they own every damn store in the city.