Black people need to stop tryna team up with latinos/asians/non whites

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
nikkas have been conditioned to hate each other for over 400 years. Please really need to understand the power of the inferiority complex the cac has bestowed upon the black man. Its truly a disease that needs curing. Here is the first dose of medicine:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNkE-sgoqw8[/ame]

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Thinking like that will make us slaves once again :dry:

SMH

lol real shyt notice these fakkits on here and they white women

you dont hear ANY other race acting enlightened when they get wit another race

only BLACK people esp nikkaS be acting like that white woman is so different lol...nikka she will NEVER go to her WHITE friends and tell them they should get with BLACK dudes over WHITE dudes

only BLACK dudes try and convice people WHITES or other races is better

i have never heard of a WHITE WOMAN tellin another WHITE WOMAN that BLACKS dudes are this and that

i only hear black people doin this shyt

IpushFatKids

Banned
Daps
notice alot of success ful blacks always on some "we are the world type bullshyt"

other uccessful races still fukk wt they own

only people i hear tryna race mix is BLACK people

2ccv4ac.gif

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

only BLACK people esp nikkaS be acting like that white woman is so different lol...nikka she will NEVER go to her WHITE friends and tell them they should get with BLACK dudes over WHITE dudes

i have never heard of a WHITE WOMAN tellin another WHITE WOMAN that BLACKS dudes are this and that

again, white man conditioning and self hate is the reason friend. And btw, this is typically an African American phenomenom. The idea of white women being the ideal is not really shared amongst Africans

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
For all the idoits talking about "but black people betray black people" yes they do BUT even then we should still fukk with each other.

Theres a reason why mexicans and white have a strong prison structure in cali. When they hit prison it's well known that any beef on the outside is null and void because in there they represent they race.

But nikkas smh they dont care. Instead of putting the bs to one side and sorting shyt out they killing each other.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

You a smart brother to be so young cuzo.

amazed.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
My dude there was a thread on here a while back. Black men vs black women (who has the better looking white partners) it was full of c00nery :upsetfavre:.
Black people self esteem so low.

This board is full of white boys and nikkas who only fukk wit white boys and women. Carlton Banks type nikkas lol. Go to the post your voice thread and listen to how many Braxton Hartnabrig sounding dudes post on here.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Now if i made a thread what said "lightskin people are..." or "darksin people are...." c00ns would of been lol'n , giffin, reppin etc but they all like in this thread :whoa:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
honestly yall its gettin worse and worse

im only 22 n these lil nikkas are confused man real talk

on one side

you got lil dudes who are gonna do somethin in life
but they on that "we are the world bullshyt"...they being trained already to "accept" all races and push farther and farther away from they own people(black people)

check dis website

then the lil crazy nikkas out on some fukk the world, fukk the police shyt
but they dont know why they sayin fukk da pollice

these lil nikkas carryin this mindset they dont know how to polish it or how to deal with it so they lashing out..gettin locked up at crazy rates

its more nikkas locked up then it was slaves back then

its like you gotta be successful at the expense of distancing yourself from your race

thats why i make the threads i make

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
honestly yall its gettin worse and worse

im only 22 n these lil nikkas are confused man real talk

on one side

you got lil dudes who are gonna do somethin in life
but they on that "we are the world bullshyt"...they being trained already to "accept" all races and push farther and farther away from they own people(black people)

check dis website

then the lil crazy nikkas out on some fukk the world, fukk the police shyt
but they dont know why they sayin fukk da pollice

these lil nikkas carryin this mindset they dont know how to polish it or how to deal with it so they lashing out..gettin locked up at crazy rates

its more nikkas locked up then it was slaves back then

its like you gotta be successful at the expense of distancing yourself from your race

thats why i make the threads i make

shyt is wild

IpushFatKids

Banned
Daps
My dude there was a thread on here a while back. Black men vs black women (who has the better looking white partners) it was full of c00nery :upsetfavre:.
Black people self esteem so low.

whats the point of "sticking" together when we have divergent interests, careers, education and dreams ?What are the benefits of "sticking together" ? Do you want an arranged marriage... your education decided for you... do you want to live in an assigned neighborhood ? Do you want to be told what church to attend, or what kind of food to eat ? Maybe sticking together is overrated. Go your own way, and join humanity

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
whats the point of "sticking" together when we have divergent interests, careers, education and dreams ?What are the benefits of "sticking together" ? Do you want an arranged marriage... your education decided for you... do you want to live in an assigned neighborhood ? Do you want to be told what church to attend, or what kind of food to eat ? Maybe sticking together is overrated. Go your own way, and join humanity

Didin't i tell your c00n ass to get outta my thread and you still fukking talking :wtf:?

nikka talkin bout food church and humanity? I told your bytch ass get outta my thread. I aint finna tell you again.