Black people need to stop tryna team up with latinos/asians/non whites

bloodsimple.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing that irks me a bit about them is how they'll (other brown people) be quick to hit you with that same bullsh*t logic that white people use:

"I work hard, what is your problem?" type shyt. :childplease:

We all know why this logic is flawed, so I won't even bother explaining.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you guys can't blame the white man like he had some magic wand and cast a spell. slaves and the blacks who didn't have access to good education can blame the white man, but modern blacks cannot. there is too much access to free education with libraries and the internet for anyone to be able to claim ignorance of their actions that help divide and weaken their group. any control the white man had or has over you is something you voluntarily participate in. the white man is not making anyone tweet #teamdarkskin or #teamlightskin .

it isn't like the ideas of colorism and self-hate are unknown to black americans. they know about these concepts and only choose to ignore or recognize them when they see fit. they are not ignorant just selfish and unwilling to take blame for the state of their culture, so the culture stays shytty

Teflon Theory of History « Abagond

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
OP was Talking wild spicy for someone who “doesn’t care about race” and is on his fake unity promotion tour

this is just stupid

you want black people to stick together, but they gotta be from the U.S or from the mother country africa

how about all the blacks that were taken to the carribean in the slave ships? those blacks grew as "latinos" only diffrence between them and you is the culture ya grew up around

im dominican myself, if you look at me you can tell im spanish right off the bat. But then if i introduce you to my moms side of the family, you would swear they all black at first look until you hear them speaking spanish. Let me ask you something else, you think racist cacs give a fukk if they latin-black? they probably look at that shyt even worse..

when dominicans was here in the U.S back in the 60's,70's, they faced the same problems african americans went thru but we cant be unified because we classified as "latinos"?

all this shyt dont make sense man, someone here said it best. its about unifying with people with the same philosophy and principles as yourself, who the fukk cares about skin color but extremist...you on the same boat as these KKK fukks because ya both are on the "we stick with our kind fukk everyone else" bullshyt..

so yea fukk your thoughts and whoever agrees with you

:manny: (its funny cause this smiley right here is a prime example of a black latino but i bet most of you motherfukkers didnt know that unless ya watch baseball)