Black people need to stop tryna team up with latinos/asians/non whites

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This dumb ass nikka "if you nice to me :thumbsup:" smh

fukk outta my thread.
That's why we as a community can't have shyt. nikkas rather shoot one another and stab each other in the back instead of coming together. Meanwhile the asians, jews, indians, etc are buying up shyt all over the place.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
That's why we as a community can't have shyt. nikkas rather shoot one another and stab each other in the back instead of coming together. Meanwhile the asians, jews, indians, etc are buying up shyt all over the place.

u see how that nikka was like "fukk blacks getting together" but on the other hand when it's non blacks "well by golly if they nice to me :cheers:". No sense of organization or nothing smh.

Other races getting organized and teaming up but blacks are like fukk that! ol if they nice to ass nikka lol

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
I thought I was having an argument with someone for a second there.
I know, right? At first I thought he was actually trying to say something, only he worded it too vaguely for me to understand. Turns out it was actually nonsensical.

The man is debating his own eyes. :bryan:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
u see how that nikka was like "fukk blacks getting together" but on the other hand when it's non blacks "well by golly if they nice to me :cheers:". No sense of organization or nothing smh.

Other races getting organized and teaming up but blacks are like fukk that! ol if they nice to ass nikka lol

Yeah I already know man. shyt is sad breh. :snoop:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
nikkas dont understand cuz they be from places where they think shyt all gravy

shyt aint gravy out here other races dont fukk with you

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
notice alot of success ful blacks always on some "we are the world type bullshyt"

other uccessful races still fukk wt they own

only people i hear tryna race mix is BLACK people

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
nikkas making darkskin/lightskin/ugly black women/deadbeat black men threads here all day but when it's calling out non blacks...it's hate smh

notice alot of success ful blacks always on some "we are the world type bullshyt"

other uccessful races still fukk wt they own

only people i hear tryna race mix is BLACK people

:salute:

I couldn't have said any of this shyt better. Hell I got clowned on here for reaching out to help minorities with felonies. nikkas was like ewww why you helping them. :scusthov:

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
I learned the hard brutal way that members of your own race are just as likely to fukk you up and betray you as other races. Which race was it that killed malcom x? After all he did for his race he was still slain by own kin.

The story is repeated throughout history- great men and women who worked tirelessly and selfishly to improve their race ended up betrayed and led to their doom by the same people they fought for.

Lets also remember this- majority of every race including black people end up dying at the hands of their own race. A white man is likely to be killed by a white man than a black man. Same goes for asians, hispanics etc. You got more to fear from your own people than the others.

Dont get me wrong, I love my black people, but like others have said in this thread, if you're cool with me and we get along we'll hang out. I wont force myself on people who dont like me be they white black or any race.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I learned the hard brutal way that members of your own race are just as likely to fukk you up and betray you as other races. Which race was it that killed malcom x? After all he did for his race he was still slain by own kin.

The story is repeated throughout history- great men and women who worked tirelessly and selfishly to improve their race ended up betrayed and led to their doom by the same people they fought for.

Lets also remember this- majority of every race including black people end up dying at the hands of their own race. A white man is likely to be killed by a white man than a black man. Same goes for asians, hispanics etc. You got more to fear from your own people than the others.

Dont get me wrong, I love my black people, but like others have said in this thread, if you're cool with me and we get along we'll hang out. I wont force myself on people who dont like me be they white black or any race.

Last edited by a moderator: