Black people need to stop tryna team up with latinos/asians/non whites

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Food Mane said:
Are you talking about the paragraph on page 6 of this poorly sourced, meandering history of early America? The one that - gasp - notes that racial categorizations are a social construct? No kidding, brah. :upsetfavre:

Read Ronald Wright if you ever want to read a well written account what you just posted.

You're trying too hard, but I see right through you. The sources are impeccable. Your 'race' is bullshyt and doesn't exist.

Read Wright's garbage years ago. Step your knowledge game up before you step to me about who my people are.

Better read Cheikh Anta Diop or John Henrik Clarke. Caucasians don't have the necessary hunger for this type of knowledge.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're trying too hard, but I see right through you. The sources are impeccable. Your 'race' is bullshyt and doesn't exist.

Read Wright's garbage years ago. Step your knowledge game up before you step to me about who my people are.

:leon:

Calm down. I'm not stepping to you about who your people are :pachaha:

I'm laughing at you for acting like the social construction of race is a revelation.

And for the record, that "paper" is poorly sourced and terribly written. Also, it doesn't even really support or address your claim that "white people don't exist." You probably should have suggested I read this: White by Law: The Legal Construction of Race - Ian Haney López - Google Books

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Food Mane said:
:leon:

Calm down. I'm not stepping to you about who your people are :pachaha:

I'm laughing at you for acting like the social construction of race is a revelation.

'White people' not existing IS a revelation to you. You're basically a myth, a tall-tale, a fable, a fraud, a fake, a phony, a straight-up falsehood masquerading as reality. A leprechaun has more substance than you.

The sooner all you 'White people' are erased off the face of the planet, the better the planet will be.

Now, go take a shower without using a washcloth, brush your teeth with that balogna-scented toothpaste and kiss your dog on the mouth.

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
These negroes don't wanna hear you though. No other race understands our struggle nor can they relate. I have been seeing a trend of negroes on Twitter giving themselves Jewish last names and lets not mention those monkeys in my city rocking Mexican flags hanging out of their back pockets. Black people want to be everything else but our selves...

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'White people' not existing IS a revelation to you. You're basically a myth, a tall-tale, a fable, a fraud, a fake, a phony, a straight-up falsehood masquerading as reality. A leprechaun has more substance than you.

The sooner all you 'White people' are erased off the face of the planet, the better the planet will be.

Now, go take a shower without using a washcloth, brush your teeth with that balogna-scented toothpaste and kiss your dog on the mouth.

I thought I was having an argument with someone for a second there.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
These negroes don't wanna hear you though. No other race understands our struggle nor can they relate. I have been seeing a trend of negroes on Twitter giving themselves Jewish last names and lets not mention those monkeys in my city rocking Mexican flags hanging out of their back pockets. Black people want to be everything else but our selves...

what? :smh:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Reminds me when Steve Harvey was talking about girls getting Asian tattoos on em and how some don't even know what it means.

IpushFatKids

Banned
Daps
if your nice to me im nice to you. Forget this black people need to stick together bullchit its all in your head. The enemy is within Yourself. in this world you only have family and God.

Learn to live with others.

:beli:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
if your nice to me im nice to you. Forget this black people need to stick together bullchit its all in your head. The enemy is within Yourself. in this world you only have family and God.

This dumb ass nikka "if you nice to me :thumbsup:" smh

fukk outta my thread.