Black people need to stop tryna team up with latinos/asians/non whites

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Come on we arguing with dudes what don't think african american culture exist.

why even try to talk sense to nikkas like this?

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
My dude I'm out here literally everyday with my people,kill that slave mentality shyt.I'm out here dealing with these bad ass kids trying to educate them.I'm in rec centers tutoring nikkas for their GED exams,what are you doing to change the community fam?I know what has happened in my community and I know who is at fault.Don't bash me because I don't trust every nikka just because we got the same texture.fukk around and get your kufi smacked off.

What am I doing? Im in college getting educated so I will have the tools and networking to start programs that focuses on poor black youth in inner cities like Oakland.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
shyt pisses me off. I smh @ nikkaz that are shocked when mexicans be goin at Black ppl. They be like "but they are just like us! We share the same struggle!:why:"

WRONG

Mexicans turn they nose up @ Blacks at a high rate. If u aint white, they aint tryna listen to shyt u say.

But they dumb too. White ppl ONLY fukk wit mexicans cuz of cheap labor and a shared hatred for Blacks.

But u still got dumb nikkaz wantin to team up with mexicans on some "we can run this country if we come together!:krs:"

When the race war pops off, mexicans will definitely cut a deal with white ppl in regards to killin us.

Blacks in Cali are soft.

Every time there's some march for black and brown unity, it's always a black person who organizes it.

Mexicans don't want to be our friends, why is that so hard for them to understand.

Just go on youtube and search "black and brown unity".
Look at these niqqas in the comment section saying things like "the white man is our enemy not us" .

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
@Lewis Black @FukkAPaidEmail both yall my broz

imo the worst shyt i see is nikkas that prolly gone be something in life but they not hip to the world around them

even when you try to kick it wit em they dont care cuz they being trained to think because they successful they gotta look down on they own people

the seperation between the successful blacks and the ones not as fortunate is too far spread apart...its liek talkin to 2 different people

but both are still sleep to the shyt thats goin on around them

at some point we forget that shyt aint gravy out here iggas be targets and its traps setup for us we can fall for without even noticing

Last edited by a moderator:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
The only ethnic group of ppl that are truly united AND making it work in Detroit are the Arabs,because they own every damn store in the city.

You make these statements like you feel it is impossible for black people to start owning stuff. If Martin Luther King would have said "fukk it, there is no hope" then we would still be drinking out of the colored water foutains.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
That's because we have never united so you can't say whether it has fixed anything. Look at whites, jews, asians in america. You know they stick together right? And they are buying up shyt everywhere. Indians own every damn gas station in Atlanta.

I can't really speak on Atlanta or other places because I'm not from there,I can only speak on what I know,and what I know is that one of the reasons why my city is the way it is now because of snake ass nikkas getting elected and fukking over their own people.Not some Jew/Asian/Mexican. nikkas only look out for what makes them green.If you don't got money they're not gonna fukk with you regardless of race.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
@Lewis Black @FukkAPaidEmail both yall my broz

imo the worst shyt i see is nikkas that prolly gone be something in life but they not hip to the world around them

even when you try to kick it wit em they dont care cuz they being trained to think because they successful they gotta look down on they own people

the seperation between the successful blacks and the ones not as fortunate is too far spread apart...its liek talkin to 2 different people

but both are still sleep to the shyt thats goin on around them

at some point we forget that shyt aint gravy out here iggas be targets and its traps setup for us we can fall for without even noticing
Yeah, look at that Loud Affair thread and how suppossed "black" posters were turning their nose up to dude and wishing death on him and shyt. I was offering constructive advice but all you heard was people tearing him down. That mentality in our community has to stop. Reach out and help someone who may not have the same support system or mental capacity that you have. It's just "fukk them nikkas" or "nikkas ain't shyt".

Last edited by a moderator:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
And enough of this "they like rap music so they coo with us" .

Just look at the sneaky chit non blacks try to say on these hip hop forums .

People see us as entertainment, that's it .

Watch this clip :

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOxOR3x8FBQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOxOR3x8FBQ[/ame]

FukkaPaidEmail

Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
You make these statements like you feel it is impossible for black people to start owning stuff. If Martin Luther King would have said "fukk it, there is no hope" then we would still be drinking out of the colored water foutains.

That statement is true though,only people making moves in my city are Arabs.That's because they grow up in a totally different religious/social culture than what we have in America.Over there they truly look out for their own and try to build from within.Over here we're all individuals chasing dollars,material wealth and fame.It's an American thing.

Not saying it's impossible for blacks to do the same thing.

FukkaPaidEmail

Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
The problem with dude is he says it's everybody for themselves but in the same breathe turns around and wonders why certain black people have no love for other blacks n stab in the back/fukk up they own communities. Dude slow.

I'm speaking what's really going on,you're wishing for some fantasy world that will never exist over here.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, Black it is, duh.

The funny thing is my name is Daniela Smith, so I leave alot of employees and bosses clueless to what I am, until I walk throught the door. :pachaha: