Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Made it to chapter 6 by accident (I didn't know that was the chapter boss) and I think I broke a quest

I hope it isn't tied to a trophy :mjcry:

I didn't even get to explore the whole area. I can go back, but that NPC is MIA now

Now it's definitely time to

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yep. THe golden child one didn't give me any where near the trouble. Perhaps cuz I was further into the game and also more attuned to how they fight. I based his fukking big head ass in real quick, even when he tried to heal.

Yeah, beat him before I went to work. At this big black ass bear caught in St Elmo's Fire. :skip:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Ain't doing no cheap shyt till I finish the game...I heard new game plus has new enemies and secret bosses also new weapons and new stances etc

Man I downloaded somebody new game+ save file on PC thinking having maxed out armor/equipment would give me a leg up and I'm still getting the beats from bosses :dead:

This game ain't no joke but once they fix the performance issues this shyt might be a legit 9.5-10/10 game

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

I feel like once them patches come in BM:W is gonna join the ranks of those elite level Action RPGs, the only negative I have is the slight framerate dips and how difficult it is to understand the story (I blame that on the way Mandarin lexicon and sentence structure is more than the translators though)

Issa 9 for me :manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So....does the world open up or is this just "boss rush: the game"?

I'm still super early in the game but I just beat the Whiteclad Noble and there's two other bosses literally 5 minutes later.

Not saying this will impact the quality of the game for me but I need to realign my expectations if that's the case.

Fred.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
So....does the world open up or is this just "boss rush: the game"?

I'm still super early in the game but I just beat the Whiteclad Noble and there's two other bosses literally 5 minutes later.

Not saying this will impact the quality of the game for me but I need to realign my expectations if that's the case.

Fred.
Level 1 is the most linear. I've played 2,3, and 4 and they all had a bunch of side quests, different paths, secret items, and hidden bosses though. It's probably much more open than you are expecting. I'm 23 and a half hours in and not even done chapter 4 yet.

There is 81 bosses though so you will be fighting a lot of them. The sheer amount of unique bosses with elaborate animations and movesets is actually insane.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
There is 81 bosses though so you will be fighting a lot of them.
images