Reppin
דעת
Fit check...before I craft the rest of this Chapter 5 armor

SgbyzyM.jpeg

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Chapter 4 Boss is no more

Didn't spoil the cut scene at the beginning of the fight but that's how he lost some of his HP.

The cutscene and intro was 🔥

Thank you for the vid I kinda wanted to let him cook with his special move so I could see what it did

...but I also didn't feel like doing that fight again :scusthov:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
The game is weird as f*ck from a technical stand point though.

I have a GTX 4080 Super so it runs at 100+ FPS. But if you turn everything up to Cinematic, there is a noticeable input lag.

Not even sure why. It makes no sense. So I had to turn everything down to Very High or whatever the 2nd highest setting is.

The FPS stayed the same in both settings, which makes it even stranger.

EDIT:

And there was some crazy screen tearing until I adjusted a few other things. V-Sync seemed to have no affect on it.

Fred.
no one knows why its acting up... i feel like the memory leak that's been unclassified is the cause of all of it tbh. i don't think there's much that can be done. the game was just developed at the beginning of UE5 lifecycle.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Well at least we know the game ain't 15 hours to finish like some folks were claiming. :blessed:
It might be 15 hours if you only go through the main paths and only fight the main bosses. If you try to explore 100% of every chapter and fight every optional boss, we're probably looking at a 30-40 hour game. And that's not counting how many tries it takes to beat the harder bosses.

Plus some reviewers said that this game is meant to be played multiple times

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It might be 15 hours if you only go through the main paths and only fight the main bosses. If you try to explore 100% of every chapter and fight every optional boss, we're probably looking at a 30-40 hour game. And that's not counting how if takes many tries to beat the harder bosses.

Considering how unclear the main path even is, Ionno how anyone just rushes through that in under 20 hours without a guide.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn my XBOX controller just sh*t the bed. Was on the Whiteclad Noble boss, had his 2nd form at like 20% HP and my controller died.

Seen if it was a battery issue....nope. Controller started spazzing out, buttons randomly not working, sticks not going the direction I push, etc.

I ordered a new one but I guess I'm done for the day.
8xYi8PY.png

Fred.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
It might be 15 hours if you only go through the main paths and only fight the main bosses. If you try to explore 100% of every chapter and fight every optional boss, we're probably looking at a 30-40 hour game. And that's not counting how if takes many tries to beat the harder bosses.

Took me 20 to finish chapter 3 with exploring as thoroughly as I could. Game is a good size imo and a lot of that exploring had some of the best bosses and items behind it.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Yep i missed the two blue rock guys, the shingangan guy, the mad tiger and rat king….god damn, i feel liek i fought like 12 bosses in that stage :unimpressed:
I normally don't read the journal entries because they're long and rather boring, but I did read the ones for Tiger Acolyte and Mad Tiger. Their stories are intertwined and actually pretty interesting.

Did anyone understand the ending cinematic for chapter 2.

The one about the dude who kills the wolf he nursed to health

I figured it's supposed to be a metaphor for something but I can't quite tell what.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I normally don't read the journal entries because they're long and rather boring, but I did read the ones for Tiger Acolyte and Mad Tiger. Their stories are intertwined and actually pretty interesting.

I figured it's supposed to be a metaphor for something but I can't quite tell what.
Each of those cutscenes explains how the main boss guy became corrupted and abused the monkey's relic as far as I know.

this 1 shows how
the yellow wind sage/wolf guy was in love and had a baby and his lady and baby were killed which sent him into corruption. I think anyway I could be wrong that's how I took it

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Chapter 3 foreshadowing of inner demons and pain is what I took from it.