Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So....does the world open up or is this just "boss rush: the game"?

I'm still super early in the game but I just beat the Whiteclad Noble and there's two other bosses literally 5 minutes later.

Not saying this will impact the quality of the game for me but I need to realign my expectations if that's the case.

Fred.

Level 1 is the most linear. I've played 2,3, and 4 and they all had a bunch of side quests, different paths, secret items, and hidden bosses though. It's probably much more open than you are expecting. I'm 23 and a half hours in and not even done chapter 4 yet.

There is 81 bosses though so you will be fighting a lot of them. The sheer amount of unique bosses with elaborate animations and movesets is actually insane.
Yeah, the expectations seem to keep getting skewed towards this being akin to Elden Ring, when level/world design is more akin to like the old God of War games, but with a lot more hidden areas and bosses than all those games combined and to an extent, the action geared that way as well overall. While it loosely borrows some of the souls like formulas on the surface, but beneath it, it leans more into character action games.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
images
I've already fought 50+ by halfway through chapter 4

Flexington

All Star
Daps
This game is top 5 fukk it!!! I accidentally traveled back to chapter one and missed all type of shyt! Red tides lol At me just getting this shyt and I’m nearly in chapter 5 hahahahah oh and finally fought elder jinchi

That's dope though!

I bet they got slept quickly considering your gear now :russ:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Bronze monkey mask is amazing with immobilize X wandering wight combos…. I’m getting 30 sec cd on immobilize they are fukked 😂 chunking 20% with crits :ufdup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man, Black Loong is really fukking annoying. Black Loong ia tougher challenge than Tiger Vanguard :what:

How long take you to beat Black Loong?

He’s not bad you have to use the rocks to stand on when he does his lightning drum dance. Make sure its in your general vicinity and run to it when his face starts glowing

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Man, Black Loong is really fukking annoying. Black Loong ia tougher challenge than Tiger Vanguard :what:

How long take you to beat Black Loong?
Stand on rocks as he does the the ground pound! Beat him 1st try! Jump the last pound it’s a delayed aftershock that pretty much kills you. Grab wonder for transformation and knock him down