Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
If you make sure you get everything out of Chapter 2 look at this vid. I did a lot of exploring an thought I did everything before I headed into the Yellow Wind Sage fight. I look at this video and and realized I still missed two boss fights.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I know this might sound silly to some, but have yall been “activating” your relics?

The things you get after each chapter? :skip:

I forgot sometimes. Please check if you haven’t, some are very powerful.

Go to the relics tab or when you upgrade/reignite your skills at a shrine press R1 and select your bonus.

JtKa2fU.jpg

I forgot was asking about good spirits to equip earlier, but keep playing there are some broken ones later

One regenerates a little bit of health while equipped :wow:

Man’s broken! :damn:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If you make sure you get everything out of Chapter 2 look at this vid. I did a lot of exploring an thought I did everything before I headed into the Yellow Wind Sage fight. I look at this video and and realized I still missed two boss fights.

Yep i missed the two blue rock guys, the shingangan guy, the mad tiger and rat king….god damn, i feel liek i fought like 12 bosses in that stage :unimpressed:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Can't believe I've clocked in 16 hours and only just now started chapter 3. I just beat Yellow Wind Sage an hour ago. Thank God for that wind totem. I don't know how people beat dude without it

Well at least we know the game ain't 15 hours to finish like some folks were claiming. :blessed: