Biggest Liar on the coli?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
At least he's actually somewhat intelligent. Unlike some fakkits who pretend to be cartoons then switch it up to some pompous contrarian know it all who really doesn't know shyt. Forgetting the fact you're a loser pretending to be a fukking cartoon on a message board in the first place.

not you though @Soundwave you cool :whoa:

I can't even say that. When he gets in a debate, he'll zero in on the one talking point that he's somewhat informed about and keep talking about it. A perfect example is the Rafters thread about black people being patriotic.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/blac...-now-caught-in-a-web-of-lies-post-653.236094/

He got DESTROYED in that thread. :laff:

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
@philmonroe

A list of this guy's claims:

Attended an Ivy league school
Created a few successful businesses while attending an Ivy
Graduated at the top of his class at the Ivy League school he attended

When I asked him about these businesses he started ranting and raving. Not the personality of a successful, business-savvy, Ivy grad.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
At least he's actually somewhat intelligent. Unlike some fakkits who pretend to be cartoons then switch it up to some pompous contrarian know it all who really doesn't know shyt. Forgetting the fact you're a loser pretending to be a fukking cartoon on a message board in the first place.

not you though @Soundwave you cool :whoa:

:yeshrug: It made people laugh, then others started negging me. So I said fukk it and did me.

:umad: Your mushmouth brain having ass is up here having to clarify when you find it acceptable to do said act, thus highlighting your obvious hypocrisy.

:umad: And you still can't bring just ONE example of me c00ning and kissing white people's ass.

:umad: Guess I should be a dusty ass Oakland nikka, who praises a clueless ex-cop turned smart dumb vigilante who only killed two minorities.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: It made people laugh, then others started negging me. So I said fukk it and did me.

:umad: Your mushmouth brain having ass is up here having to clarify when you find it acceptable to do said act, thus highlighting your obvious hypocrisy.

:umad: And you still can't bring just ONE example of me c00ning and kissing white people's ass.

:umad: Guess I should be a dusty ass Oakland nikka, who praises a clueless ex-cop turned smart dumb vigilante who only killed two minorities.

Do you really expect me to scour the coli archives of you being this "take the high road" for whites when they're racist towards blacks or commit acts of aggression towards us? You know that's unreasonable for someone with a life, but i've seen what you've posted and dapped, Carlton.

Meanwhile your obsession with Tariq Nasheed is coming along, as you're taking his phrases and using them against me. No wonder you hated on the dude so much, you want to be him. You mad you aint, so like a typical bytch you hate then you emulate.

I applaud any black person who stands up to a system that inherently shows more aggression towards blacks. I don't care if two "minorities" who were apart of this system got got. They wouldn't speak out or testify against their crooked ass partners. Thus, they're enablers of the flawed system that isn't held accountable for unnecessary deaths and mal treatment, especially towards blacks.

Also, Soundwave never posted like the fukkin cartoon character would. It was just his screen name. Unlike your dumb ass, literally posting like the cartoon character would. So in your desperate attempt to prove some kind of hypocrisy, you missed the difference between a username, and someone literally posting like a cartoon character...not as bright as you think you are.

Last edited:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Do you really expect me to scour the coli archives of you being this "take the high road" for whites when they're racist towards blacks or commit acts of aggression towards us? You know that's unreasonable for someone with a life, but i've seen what you've posted and dapped, Carlton.

So again, you can't even provide an example. Figures.

Meanwhile your obsession with Tariq Nasheed is coming along, as you're taking his phrases and using them against me. No wonder you hated on the dude so much, you want to be him. You mad you aint, so like a typical bytch you hate then you emulate.

You have to be really young dude, because people have been referring to others as dusty since forever. I'd say any disdain for @Tariq Nasheed aka @*DalMem* comes from his finger wagging, condescending, misogynistic, sanctimonious, self-serving attitude.

His donations towards the schools he donated and loans he gave to small businesses I can't help but applaud.

I applaud any black person who stands up to a system that inherently shows more aggression towards blacks. I don't care if two "minorities" who were apart of this system got got. They wouldn't speak out or testify against their crooked ass partners. Thus, they're enablers of the flawed system that isn't held accountable for unnecessary deaths and mal treatment, especially towards blacks.

I.e. "I'm too p*ssy to bust guns at the oppressors, but will safely applaud said acts of violence from afar, nor will I actually do my own part to fight against injustice that occurs in my community."

And two of the victims were college security officer and a lawyer, the latter actually represented him when he was being dismissed by the LAPD. He was really aiming high for the top elite of the white supremacist power structure.

And this is why you're an idiot: You don't even know the basics of the people you acknowledge. :mjlol:

Also, Soundwave never posted like the fukkin cartoon character would. It was just his screen name. Unlike your dumb ass, literally posting like the cartoon character would. So in your desperate attempt to prove some kind of hypocrisy, you missed the difference between a username, and someone literally posting like a cartoon character...not as bright as you think you are.

:ohhh: You got me there.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I can't even say that. When he gets in a debate, he'll zero in on the one talking point that he's somewhat informed about and keep talking about it. A perfect example is the Rafters thread about black people being patriotic.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/blac...-now-caught-in-a-web-of-lies-post-653.236094/

He got DESTROYED in that thread. :laff:

No shyt. Some people confuse "he's read something" with "intelligent". On that Japanese nukes thread he got absolutely destroyed too, just had to keep making up one lie after another to cover his tracks, and as each one got exposed, he had to walk it down further, until he just settled on one lie to keep repeating even though it had already been proven wrong.

He's not very smart at all. He just reads stuff on the internet and likes to argue. If he was smart he wouldn't need to lie to cover himself or get stuck on such asinine talking points.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Is it a problem big fella :ufdup:

tumblr_lr0hwnYiWs1qlyxsm.gif

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: I gotta go with @Napoleon

Lied about donating to Tariq Nasheeds kickstarters for HC 3 and HC 4.

Lied about his girlfriend who doesn't exist and that she goes to Howard.

Lies about liking Drake and Future

Lies about saying he doesn't have dating options.

Oh and lied that it wasn't him deepthroating a banana on tinychat in front of room full of white people.

:manny:
QbadP.png

....Wait...Wtf???

dahell2.png